LoN/LoD Bombardment Build Outline (Solo and Group)

Yeah. If you farm the right difficulty (for me it’s 121, but I am high paragon), just getting a channeling followed by a power is already a good opportunity to get a sub 2 !

1 Like

I have tried this build and I did 3-5 min @ 115 (25k str, 280k thorns). What should I know about how to control (press keys)?

I’m running the build with 330k thorns from gear and 40k from paragon (vitality). I could get 30k more thorns on gear (amulet and shield hurt a little) but not much prio right now:

maxroll.gg/d3planner/863592992

for speeds I only kill elites and I only cast iron skin directly before I attack the elite with bombardment. condemn and akarats champion on numlock. while CoE on physical I don’t need iron skin to 1shot elites

1 Like

I have tried the build from maxroll, and haven’t noticed much difference.

I put Iron skin on numlock in order to bombs from the belt (sometimes) do full damage.
I cast Akarat’s champion manually to reset Iron skin and Bombardment when I meet an elite pack.
I am not sure it’s the best way to control, but at least it requires less clicking (left click, when Iron skin is up, and right click + left click, when I meet an elite pack).

Iron Skin should not be on numlock. You must activate Iron Skin right before you cast bombs.

If your In-Geom is active, and you feel you can activate it again by killing another elite right then and there, then do the Iron Skin + Bomb combo again.

I recommend 68-70% CDR so you can immediately Bomb again in the halfway point of your physical cycle.

This build entirely revolves around your CoE cycle.

On fasts I don’t pay attention to my CoE cycle. The only exception is RG - I wait for physical cycle to “oneshot” it (Iron skin, Bomb, Akarat, Bomb).

You can certainly do it that way, but I highly-highly recommend ensuring every Physical CoE cycle is powered by Iron Skin and aimed at an elite. This is how you achieve those sub 3 min clears.

1 Like

It depends on your speed really. Imo there is no point playing in geom if you need physical coe to kill elites.

I usually kill blues with iron skin bomb. Yellows, iron skin, bomb, akkhan, bomb. And wait for physical on boss only. Sure, I’ll wait for physical if I see an elite that can be annoying (jugg, walks a lot…) but most of the time it’s not worth the wait - at the speed I choose to go to. 2:20 average. If you’re slower then yeah, waiting is good.
But most of the time, fast = more xp, in my experience.

1 Like

You can always try to drag an elite to the next pack if you’ve got 4-5 seconds to spare. Having constant horse uptime is the main benefit to In-Geom.

if the map has long hallways with doors it can sometimes take 16 seconds to find the next elite.

1 Like

Do you play with draw’n’quarter to do that ?

Yes I am a draw and quarter user with speed.

Maybe I’ll record some gameplay and post it.

Here to show off my primal akarats and ask what I should roll.

Str
Vit
Block chance
Bomb damage
Phys resist

Should I roll vit to CDR or AD? Is the phys resist better than thorns?

My CDR is 64.8, AD is 129.

Congrats!

Vit to AD will probably work best. Which weapon and ring combo are you running?

Thanks! Running pigsticker and unity/JL. I like being really tanky. Tried the LoN rings and I just prefer the more chill style.

That is a real comfortable ring combo.

You should be able to do at least 2 bombs per CoE cycle in extreme density.

Definitely roll AD.

2 Likes