Long weekend incoming

stress tests don’t really benefit from more content, they’re usually just aimed at testing the server capacity/stability by inundating it with a lot of users at once.

Well first X duration will be closed beta for pre-orders(and presumably streamers), stress test part of it will probably some when they open up to public.

I would personally expect it around the 14th since this wouldn’t conflict with their Hearthstone release. Also means that they can split up the closed and public with a weekend in the middle.

I would expect like week beta for preorders and then stress test one weekend for anyone.

More than fair, most other open betas/tests like Overwatch are weekends only. I’m hoping for one week closed and one week open just since D2 can be a much slower game compared to the other IPs.

But your guess is probably more likely lol.

1 Like

Why not just do something else in the mean time…it will come out when they announce it, sitting eager waiting for an actual date is understandable but with no date in sight, youre just wasting your time. sheesh do people not have lives