Loner on Xbox 360 build help

So here I am addicted to this game as I knew I would be but this version is so old and I don’t even have internet in the house so it’s just me. My current plan is to get every character to level 70 and see which I liked. I did a torment rift with of the demon Hunter which was mostly casting sentry and hiding and dying. Got my hammerdin crusader (lvl 41 Paragon) able to very slowly scrape by in T1 got lucky on a set find and spend all my gold on gems for this dude but it is nothing like the videos you see

but so far I like all the characters except for the barbarian what is only level 20 something and I was hoping someone would go take their Xbox 360 out of the closet and let me know some fun skill builds for different characters that can do torment and beyond because some of the stuff I see is based on items I can’t even be sure are in this game.

Any one remember lost good old days?

Wizard

electrocute with rune to recover arcane power

meteor 3rd rune

diamond skin

energy twister

frost nova

magic weapon 5th rune

critical mass

glass cannon

unstable anomaly

Make sure you have 20 arcane power on crit and a crit chance over 40% plus . Walk up to a mob, pop diamond skin, hit them with frost nova, throw out some twisters to get the critical hits rolling and get the cooldowns on D.S. and frost Nova to 0, keep spamming D.S. and F.N. and throw some meteors for free to finish the mobs off.

Demon hunter

Entangling shot with increased hatred regen

Rapid fire first rune

caltrops immobilize

vault

companion. bat companion

shadow power

sharpshooter

archery

brooding or steady aim

should be a pretty viable build.

Witch Doctor:

Actives:
Fireball (Roll the Bones)
Gargantuan (Restless Zombie)
Summon Zombie Dogs (Leeching Beasts)
Spirit Walk (Honored Guest)
Acid Cloud (Lob Blob Bomb)
Grasp of the Dead (Unbreakable Grasp)

Passives:
Gruesome Feast, Grave Injustice & Jungle Fortitude

Strategy:
Gargantuan and dogs tank for you. Stay behind them and spam Acid/Fireball. (Grasp of the Dead) to slow mob approach and allow easier kiting. Spirit Walk as your panic button, either for low health or mana.

Works best with a high pickup radius to get the most out of Gruesome Feast, given you’ll generally be standing at range.

Happy Holidays

there are only 2 variable crusader builds in PS3 for endgame.

A6 Phalanx (the rune that summons war horse)
A6 Condemn

if you are new I go for Condemn really impossible to die but if you want dmg wise it is the Phalanx build

DH
M6 is the build but I have forgotten if N6 or N4(depending on the patch) is also viable but M6 should be the one… I know for sure Vanilla is Nat4 is the end build with calamity good times :wink:

I have no idea what you mean by N and M

N= Natalya’s
M=Marauder’s

This may help you a lil bit better. Instead of writing out names and such, a lot of people use Acronyms like WW or GOE or Inna’s etc.

Oh ok I think I have a lot more items to discover plans for.

I still have lots of questions I think I’ll post them here instead of starting a new thread.

-is CHC the boss stat your looking for in gear seems to be the most important to me

-is there some sort of a cap on attack speed at some point it just doesn’t seem to get any faster

• do you craft over and over again trying to get the perfect rare or legendary gear or do you get most from drops