Lol at everyone who wanted Ploot

That’s interesting because I’m confident of the exact opposite. High five on the yin yang.

I wouldn’t worry about it. In 2 weeks all these D3 dabblers will move on to the next big game release and whine about that games mechanics. Rinse repeat.

1 Like

The problem with the plooters is they don’t want to have to play D2R the way it is designed.

1.) They don’t want to play in private games with people they trust.
2.) They don’t want to solo mf in order to get geared up.
3.) They want that all forced in public games so they can be spoon fed, hand held, etc… So they don’t have to do number one or two.

That is how the game is designed. How do you overcome getting ganked in public games. Go play private games with players you trust or play solo. Not wanting to use the other methods the game already provides. Instead wanting your way forced on public games is not the way to be.

What do you balk at playing the game the way it is designed in other games. I guess if you wanted a Mirror T6 Gagarin in Star Trek Online, you would probably be crying you would have to participate in one of the events that will grant daily progress. Even though there are four events to choose from. You would balk and say that the devs have to make it where you could get it doing a special chain of missions or some other way.

3 Likes

No the game was created for 8 players…

It wasn’t designed for solo and private mf only.

FFA loot was what they had at the time the game was made.

Options are options not forced gameplay.
It’s not spoon fed to want to have a more social aspect optional for the game….you don’t get handed anything.

You want to play solo and priv FFA you still could, if others wanted to play public 8 player ploot games they could….only difference is you’re selfish and want it only your way.

Like I mentioned before once it’s implemented you’ll probably forget all this argument crap and realize it’s doesn’t ruin the game at all.

3 Likes

LOOK someone who is for making a RTEMASTERED game into remake… not happening buddy! Please keepo trying to get spoon fed though because you just want to leech off of everyone else doing the work!

Sure thing yo.

Keep being ignorant :+1:
Not the first to respond like this and certainly won’t be the last.

You hail all the way over from d2jsp or………

No….not trying to be ignorant.

Listen just stop, there’s no point.

You are more then welcome to have an opinion but assuming who I am or what my motive is, is you being ignorant soooooo there ya go

1 hour until mass bots and rmt floods!!! Can not wait

Personal Loot is the most casual , spoonfed, new-age Blizzard idea i’ve ever heard.

This isn’t World of Warcraft.

This is a Mans game. Go play Pony Level in D3 if you want some personal Unicorn rainbows.

Lol you guys are Gold.

We could just meet up and fight….is that man enough for you?
Lol.

Ridiculous

a mans game seems sexist??? I guess you “men” (beta males) fear an actual challenge you know an end game or any sort of balance!! its more of your a coward who can not handle any sort of challenge!! “mans game” what kind of backwater thinking is this??? Whats manly about??? The massive amount of bots and dupes??? or the auto pick up hack??? you do realize that with out PD2 , Project Diablo and Hellfire unleashed this game would be a bigger ghost town!!!

The sad part is the people aka purist have not mastered the art of the Baal , Meph , Pindle , Pits etc runs! Its just to hard for you!! Adding anything or changing anything that would add challenge or depth is simply to much for you to handle!! you fear any actual challenge thats why you hide in a 20 year old game that has less then 5k people on it!!! you doint have the balls to farm POE , PD2 or even end game D3 Rifts Reason you cant you need your spoon fed easy mode game!!! you fear anything that isnt basic boring 1.14D!!!

That’d be the worst decision you ever made, not on your best day with 5 of your friends. :skull:

Meet me on Hardcore and lets PvP, when I kill you and loot your corpse you’re gona be big sad.

Oh wow so you and your “team” of 8 are always going to play at the exact times and for the exact amount of time for months/years? That is kray kray!

side note: I could care less about the loot structure. I just find it lame you needing to make a stupid post like this rubbing it into those who wanted ploot. I actually kind of hope they change it to it just so we can make a thread at you laughing in your face.

This guy is flexing his 20 year old Epeen in a game no one cares about folks!! WOOHOO Your so good i guess you have had 20 years practice lol!!! You getting all the girls on twitch??? Getting the big views on Youtube… or is this a dead game from the past that bads like to brag about because they have never played anything else

I actually don’t think it is and I’m not trying to be a tough guy, I’m just not a small guy lol.

You wanna know what I’m doing Hc?? I’m gonna try and be the first death in D2r.

a glitched or lag bot will beat you to it

I just said in my previous post that “that may not be how it is for you” so now you are assuming I am assuming… I merely stated in so many words… that your stance on the topic LOOKS that way so its not an assumption… it is an observation… pls stop and read a little slower so you can actually comprehend what was said.
Thanks, and have a nice day

Yeah it’s the World of Warcraft and the new-age Diablo 3 players that are crying like babies. Lol they don’t realize it’s not happening.

Hardcore is where the real players are Man, it just makes you a better player when you have 1 life.

I literally quoted what you said.

No assumption…you literally said I wanted it because I want spoon fed gameplay lol

Soooooo ignorant yes?

Personally I find Hc more for the people who have a lot of time to play because it is generally a much slower game pace

But I do love me some Hc iron man tournies

1 Like