Lol at everyone who wanted Ploot

And tomorrow they’ll get all their drops stolen cause you’re not getting spoon-fed.

Since i’m a nice guy i’ll let you know how to completely counter that problem:

• Make a private game with a password and invite people you trust.
  • Don’t party with anyone in public games (They cannot see your location).
  • Cry more to Rod / TwitchStreamers about Ploot and they will change it for $$$

Goodluck to everyone tomorrow, and happy hunting! >:)

20 Likes

Hey Everybody! Look!Look!
Another FFA only person started ANOTHER ploot thread :+1:

Everyone! Quick! Come!!

32 Likes

FFA?

Funny I have a premade team of 8 tomorrow at release. You know, party members?

Cool story broski.

Still someone who obviously is against Ploot and created another thread about it and how to “overcome” with your “genius” ideas/ideals

16 Likes

They aren’t ideas.

They are facts.

4 Likes

Yes your Lord
You are the Truth, the Way and the Light, no one plays Diablo except through your Ideals.

7 Likes

I like that people keep making new threads and offering the same suggestion. As if their opinion somehow matters more than the 1000s of others in the existing threads.

8 Likes

only 20% of the loot in game is ever “stolen”… the vast majority if it goes to the person killing the monster… and bosses don’t freaking count. boss drops don’t belong to anyone unless your the only person in the party who needs quest.

solo play is for more loot, party play is for more exp…
its really that simple.

7 Likes

name checks out :+1:

1 Like

Legend is a legend.

20 characters

1 Like

If I find any Unique that I don’t need, I give it away for free!

1 Like

Ploot is generally for people who cry their loot has been “stolen” from them.

6 Likes

Hey look another anti social d2 player stuck in the past! Playing by self because no one should see him play In a public game I’m sure glad tmrw will be filled with bots and the hack thst auto picks everyting up!!! Can not wait for the bots to ruin this tmrw can’t wait

2 Likes

I’m confident that the only people who really want ploot are the tourist that just want to dip in and then lose interest shortly after.

5 Likes

:+1:

Timed Allocation loot would indeed be a nice Quality of Life addition to the game.

5 Likes
1 Like

No I wont because I’m making a Solo Self Found sorc lol none of my stuff is going into your filthy little pocketses lol.

My precious, yeeeees

1 Like

Every one of these threads:

we are getting it down the road, dont cry too much then please :slight_smile:

2 Likes