Logged in after 2 yr absence & ALL unlocked items are gone?

I used to play a fair amount of Diablo III probably from 2017 through 2020. I would restart a seasonal journey with my wizard “Quaithe”, get the gift set, do the chapters, get the cosmetic wings/pet/whatever. I had my wizard, but also had a witch doctor and a necro and I think a monk, I dunno. I know I had played through at least 4-5 full seasons and achieved all the associated rewards, including the goblin season with the gold pile portraits.

Long story short, ALL OF THIS IS GONE? I started my game up today after not playing since the early days of lockdown, and the game is acting like I’ve never played D3 in my life. All of my communities, clans, characters, unlocked pets/frames/wings/pendants earned through gameplay + tied to seasons from years ago, GONE?? Is there a way to get those back?? Please help!

Edit: You can see I’ve played before today just by looking at my profile, yet I have nothing when I open the actual game. I’m so confused and disappointed, makes me not even want to bother getting back into D3.

Are you logging into correct region? Your US profile says “Last updated on Jul 18, 2020 10:58 AM PDT” which means you haven’t logged into that region since then. The profile doesn’t show much if it’s inactive for a long time.

2 Likes

OH. Wow I’m dumb. I had logged in to Overwatch on the EU servers awhile back and somehow D3 got switched to EU as well, even though it was uninstalled. I feel silly but I’m glad it was that easy haha. Thank you so much. :sob:

1 Like

For future reference, this is why the Bug Report has stickied threads…