LoD Channel-Hydra (post bug fix)

Men,

Thoughts on the viability of LoD Hydra with Deathwish and Etched Sigil after the bug with Arcane Torrent is fixed? Playstyle is a good mix of pets and stand-and-bang.

It feels fun so far, but I’m now playing Tal6TV4 with WoF:AA/Arcane Hydra. I’ve done 107 at p1205, half non-ancient, no augments. Huge survivability, high aps. Just needs density.

I havent tried LoD/N yet. Maybe next.

Sounds complex!! Tell us more.

Just a normal Tal6 play with 2 5head hydras.

Pump Tal6 bonus, WoF, plant hydra, WoF, plant Hydra, AT channel til all dead.

Probably be crazy with a Zmonk.

I’ve been playing LoD Hydra with disintegrate, and it’s pretty fun. I think it’s probably on par with channel meteor shower, and the pets give it its own flavor. I can clear a GR120 @3100 paragon if it’s a really good rift.

My personal best is 117 on LD Blessed Shield. I would my next major build to be at least 125.

Does anyone known if any runes Hydra proc Area?

can you combine both playstyles? At least, with the seasontheme?

I wonder how this would work out

All hydra casted by you proc area damage. Hydra casted by ES do not proc area damage.

In fact, this is why Mammoth hydra can cause tons of lag. Aoe dot stacked on top of each other dealing Area damage.

I mean, should be fine for Live Servers albeit a little lagger than Bazooka of course, but it should be fine. What we’ve seen was 2 LoD Mammoths on a PTR (or 4 Mammoths total) when 1 LoD Mammoth on live (2 total) should be much smoother play. PTR servers are potato.