LoD and Echoing Fury

I am doing this in the same thread because of how I have enjoyed them the most.

Both of these items either require a lot of effort to be good or just are not that great at all.

However, I decided to try using them on a new character. The results were both amusing and very good.

Lets start with LoD. It is essentially a free set piece. The more it is leveled, the better it gets. When I did my test with a new character, it was relatively low level, only 17. My curiosity was if it would help level an alt.

It does, quite a bit depending on how many legendaries you can put on. While low level, the sheer number of legendaries you can get on the PTR let me level incredibly fast because I never had to drop from T1. If the delay for logging on was not so long, I would have tried increasing the difficulty.

I also wanted to see what Echoing Fury would do. The answer was a surprisingly large amount. It has no good use at max level. But when leveling, it allowed even a necromancer using Grin Scythe to move extremely fast and kill things with no real issue.

Combining the two, I got an alt to 70 in less than 2 hours solo. I am going to work a bit more and see if I can level even quicker.

I think a problem that echoing fury has is that you are droping an overall better weapon like furnace, in geom or specific build weapon, for a weapon that deals nothing against rift guardians outside of low content speedfarming (i dont even think echoing fury is viable for t16…)

1 Like

No argument there.

The only place I found for Echoing Fury is to speed up leveling. Well, that and amuse myself for how fast you can move and attack.

The new Echoing Fury power is excellent and fun, but basically useless above T13 unless it’s changed to an “on-hit” proc. Really hoping for that so it can be another option worth considering vs other weapons for cube

True. On higher difficulties it takes too much time to kill. “On-Hit” would be a little bit too much i guess but same conditions as rampage would be fine - kill or assist kill within 8 seconds to proc…

I am laughing fairly hard right now.

Got a much better LoD and legendaries. New character with the only paragon being spent put into movement speed and I literally got to level 70 in minutes, not hours.

I think I am going to have to make a video of this.