Little help with my AoV build pls

I was wondering if anyone can take a look at my profile and help me out with where to invest my shards for the next upgrade or 2? I am able to push up to about 115 right now and I am working on gems to empower more of my ancient pieces but I seem to be struggling a little still. I am trying to track down an ancient CoE but after that, getting an ancient Flavor I think is going to be very tough. Would you think a better weapon? My damage is up there but it seems to be lacking some too. I swap powerful to stricken but I am still running esoteric with aquila in the cube. I have struggled with SG with getting stuck or keeping up with my group when I run those vs aquila… Also I know the orange text on my bracers is poor. would it be better to go for higher orange text on a non ancient piece here?

Any help would be appreciated. Sorry, I can’t post links yet so I put the space in the beginning there…

h ttps://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Squishor-1665/hero/98899637

Some thoughts:

• Your weapon rolled pretty well, so I don’t think that’s the problem.

• Try Gogok of Swiftness instead of Esoteric. Gogok gives the fantastic stats of AS and CDR with an added bonus of dodge. AS scales great with ORotZ, SoF, and Holy Cause. CDR helps your tanky cooldowns come up faster and provides damage% with Capt Set. Overall great synergy for the build.

• Bracers would be a good place to start. You’re basically missing 80% damage and rolling life on hit would be better than vit. Not to mention there’s not too many bracers in the gambling pool, so shouldn’t take too long to get an upgrade.

• Even though your shield is ancient, you’ve got 2.5 bad rolls on it. You ideally want CDR and +HF% as well as a higher crit roll. I’ve personally found this piece to be the most difficult to get right.

• Overall you have quite a bit of vitality on your gear in place of better stats. On a full perfect set, you should only have vit on 5 pieces (head, chest, belt, pants, boots) instead of 9 pieces you currently have.

• Reroll your chest from +life% to +HF%. Your chest rolled pretty well, so putting +HF% will make it a piece you’ll upgrade again last.

• Belt and legs would be better with AR instead of armor (but secondaries are preventing that from being an option). Try and reroll those.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice!