LIST: Veteran Diablo series player's output

Everyone starting from scratch?:
Yes. Original D2, and D2:R are separate games so definitely start from scratch.

Diablo clone spawn?:
I think that game gold should involve spawning DClone. Either from gambling a low chance item to spawn him, or at least have a part in spawning him.

Auto-collect gold?:
It’s a great idea, but it is not D2ish. You should have to click on every item that is dropped to pick it up. Maintains the D2 play.

Leveling?:
Stay same for now.

Bots & Mods?:
Bots have no place for any game. Ruins actual human playing. Legit is the only way to be. Mods are ok, but should only be for single player.

Reporting users?:
Should definitely report botters/hackers/dupers.

Personal loots?:
No. D2 loot style will be lost if it is personal loot like D3. Either play solo at times to get the items that drop, or play in a trusted party with others that will share the loot that drops.

Player kill?:
Stay same for now. I don’t, and never have PK’d anyone, but it’s still a part of the D2 play.

Action key/toggle to see items on the ground?:
Stay same for now. Alt key, or whatever key is bined is fine.

Charms inventory?:
No. Strategic play with how many charms you have in your inventory.

Stats/Skills reset?:
Stay same for now.

Horadric Cube?:
I think the Horadric Cube should be used for cube recipes(transmuting) only, not for storage of extra items. Meaning you would have to put in the cube recipe items, and transmute to new item. If you try to use it for storage, and close cube it would move the items back to previous inventory/stash squares, or on your mouse pointer if you picked the item from off the ground.

Drop rates?:
Keep the same for the most part because it is always thrilling to be playing the game, and not able to find an item for awhile, or at least a little while and when you do it’s like, “Yes! Finally!”. The only drop rate to increase is high runes. You don’t have to increase them big time, but just a small amount that helps.

Adding new items/a new act/new playable character(s)?:
Keep current D2 1.14 for now, but always would be up for anything new just as seeing new things that came along since I’ve played D2 since 2001/2002.

1 Like