List of Severe Issues - Patch 2.6.7

Fjord with rend will only make you slower, not faster.

Agreed, Fjord Cutter seems better for pushing than for speeds.

One issue I’d like to add to the list is that this game sucks and has sucked since launch, with the expansion fixing a grand total of (0) issues.

You’re not only wrong, but you’re also not providing any sort of appropriate feedback.

I’m right. Enjoy the game man but know that it’s trash

I’d say it’s a quick update, but it’s pretty long. Please go check it out. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Thanks so much Nev, having Lamentation dmg buff back would be awesome for ww lovers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How do you even know that ? From the Blizzcon demo ? That’s the only place where I can even fathom s19 being implemented.

Thanks for taking our feedback seriously.

5 Likes

well done. hyped for S19 now.

1 Like

Thanks for the update Nev!

1 Like

When do you suspect this patch to drop? any estimated times?

Before Season 19 begins. Since we’re racing to get release clients built, tested, and submitted to third party partners, I can’t be more specific than that.

11 Likes

Thank you Brandy for listening to us. :slight_smile:
On a side note - I miss your cute Death Maiden avatar…

3 Likes

Yeah! Where did your Death Maiden avatar go?

#PitchFork

I don’t know about those barb’s nerfs , and now reconsidered, and a huge hit to crus :frowning_face: with the shield nerf. You realize that at some point in time with new legends / sets / season buff / a future patch etc etc… someone will be able to solo 150 so why not now? what will happen if in a next future patch another class will do a 150? nerf it again? I don’t now but crus shield cap to 20 stacks is too much.

2 Likes

Because that build is the best solo/2man/3man/4man build in the game. It replaces all RGKs and manual starpact by a large margin. It will be capable of sub 12 minutes 150s once players get good ancients and find what really makes the build great. You need to realize that 2 days of testing and they cleared 150 without full ancients and augments.

1 Like

The new forums don’t support GIF avatars for employees currently; I have the same access as you guys do to avatars, so I’ve stuck with default for the time being.

It would be a nice QoL for me, sure, but not the highest priority for the web team to address. We’re currently targeting fixing Armory profiles first and foremost. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

#1 Make Nevalistis’ profile look super legit
#2 Give important information to thousands of users to see

How dare they not pick #1 as priority I say!

1 Like

I’d like to say another thing in this topic. In this 2.6.7 patch I feel there are some severe communication issues.

These are all my guess so if I’m wrong just ignore them.

From PTR to 2.6.7 AoV changed a lot and I feel like the community suggestions that people want Heaven’s Fury to also work in this set are heard. But I think we still like to have a set to work for both Fist of the Heaven and Heaven’s Fury, in a way that either can be used as main DPS skill, and not in a way that having to use both but only one may be used to deal damage.

The same thing happened to monk set and we eventually got a set using Tempest Rush as main DPS skill, while we already had SWK set that can do it.

It’s actually good if devs have their own opinion but I feel they were hearing people’s suggestion but didn’t get the point.

1 Like