With nothing more than this search…
Thanks! Very interesting to see that Rise of the Necromancer DLC costs half of a pair of wings. There’s another currency though - stash space is 4,000 …any idea how much that is in real money?
The items in the shop are either priced in Yuan or platinum. I think somewhere in the video it shows prices (in Yuan) for purchasing various amounts of platinum. I believe there are also in-game ways of earning platinum.
Guide updated with Season 22 info and new pet.
Can I get cosmic wings with “staff of Herding” ?
You’ve already been answered here:
I have a question.If D3 steel in a circle to pull the wings from past seasons That Blizzard worth repeating event ,or as something different to give those wings ???
PS:an example of how to do it,It’s the same event ,only 3-4-5 years appeared in hots Malthael,or make events for different games within one month,which will be the task of a job for WOW(mount another mission for D3(wings),3 a mission for StarCraft (portrait of the realties)
I must say I have never found as extensive of a list of collectables in D3 apart from my own.
Well put together. and thanks there’s a couple old ones from early game or launch that i have not added to my list and not 100% sure if I even have them… so yay, some easter egg hunting for me to do!
Enjoy! You can also thank fellow user Tias who helps maintain the list.
by chance did either of you use a google spreadsheet for some of this information? cuz some of it is written identical to mine, not sure who copied who. but either way its pretty great.
I REALLY wish they would add another wave of transmogs!
At one point I want to say I did - and at the time it was credited too. Pulled up an old copy from my files back in 2016. I did use another source for the “new” transmogs. This is what I have in my records.
- D3 ROS DE/CE Armor and Weapon Transmogs
- D3 Season Conquers Armor Transmog from Season 1,2,3. Repeated in S4,5, and 6.
- SC2 LotV DE Protoss Helm and Shoulder Transmog Still available. See below for link.
- Blizzcon 2014: WoD themed Weapon Transmogs. No longer available.
- D3 Patch 2.4 Lachdanon’s Stormshield Transmog. Secret area in Leoric’s Manor.
- WoW Legion DE or CE: Demon Hunter Helm Transmog
** INFO BELOW FOR PATCH 2.4.1 FROM Dieidiotscum’s Spreadsheet **
- Axe 2-H: Kanai’s Scorn - Immortal Throne Mysterious Chest (March Only)
- Flail 1-H: Templar’s Chain- Cathedral Level 2 Mysterious Chest
- Axe 1-H Aidan’s Revenge Currently NOT available
- Mace: Mace of the Crows –Act 3 Barracks Lvl 2 Mysterious Barrel
- Sword: God Butcher - Zakarum Cathedral Mysterious Chest (Act 5 Town)
- Sword: Ghoul King’s Blade (1) - Gardens of Hope Level 2 Mysterious Chest (Story)
- 2H Mace: King Maker - Regreb the Slayer (Act 2 Stinging Winds)
- 2-H Axe: Sungjae’s Fury - Drowned Temple Mysterious Chest
- Crossbow 2-H: Crossbow of Corvus - Blood Marsh Mysterious Chest
- Spear: Steffon’s Heavy Lance – Act 3 Arreat Crater Level 1 Mysterious Chest (Story PTR)
- Fist Weapon: Panther’s Claw - Eternal Woods Mysterious Chest
- Flail 1-H: The Que’Hegan’s Will -Nevaz (Act 1: Halls of Agony lvl 3)
- Helm: Star Helm - Orlash (Rift Guardian)
- Sword: Amberwing - Erethon (Rift Guardian)
- Staff: Reaper’s Kiss - Infernal Maiden (Rift Guardian)
- Polearm: Man Prodder - Lord of Bells (Rift Guardian)
- Shoulders: Star Pauldrons - Uber Diablo (Realm of Fright)
- Sword: Quinquennial Sword - Jay Wilson (Development Hell)
- Sword: Second Quinquennial Sword - Josh Mosquiera (Development Hell)
- Flail: Flail of Carnage - The Butcher (Boss)
- Helm: Helm of Cranial Crustacean - The Succulent (Tidal Cave - Greyhollow Island)
- Fist Weapon: Hand of Despair - Rakanoth (Boss)
- Portrait: Rainbow Portrait -Sir William (Whimseyshire) Requires Staff of Herding
They are tons of fun! The new ones for the 30th Anniversary pack were quite cool too.
that looks familiar to me. I think I also may have pulled info from it for my list too then. lol
yeah, the new ones from the 30th anniversary are bad a$$, but I didn’t have to find them. I enjoy the easter egg hunting.
Random question, do you have any idea as to what patch the “Splintered Oar” and “Wirt’s Original Leg” are from? Trying to find info on that…
I do actually know that one. The original game release in 2012!
For example you can see folks talking about it in May 2012 on the Diabloii.net site. The game was released May 15, 2012 and the post is May 28, 2012.
Same with Wirt’s Original Leg. If you scroll down the thread you will see another post that quotes the old forums (now gone) with the list of all the original “odd” items and how to get them.
The splintered oar
griswold’s worn edge
wirt’s original leg
Lore Items how to find them :
( just starting it , might be missing specific quest to find them or it could be found in multiple difficulties )
Splintered Oar : lvl 50 , 2H swordhell , act 1 , event after talking to the ferry man in Act 1 (hell) , in front of Wortham Cathedral , 1 of the 3 special mobs
The Clipper : lvl 14 , 1h daggernormal ? , act 2 , desolate sandsThe Unique monster "Nine Toads, Terror of the Borderlands"found while looking for Zoltun Kulles’ blood. When we entered the desolate sands we ran into a champion called “Nine-Toads”
Griswold Worn Edge : lvl 1 , 1h swordnormal , act 1 , old tristramwill spawn on an anvil
rakanishu’s blade : lvl 16 , 1h swordnormal , act 2 , dahlgur oasis, used for bashanishu achievement
wirt’s original leg : lvl 5 , 1h macenormal , act 1 , den of the fallen lvl2 , bishibop corpse
Spectrum : lvl 30 , 1h swordnormal ? , unique monster Creampuff , in whimsyshire
Edit again. The patch notes were removed from the index but we do have a player made thread with all of them. Not just RoS like the title says.
ok, that is what I was thinking as I have been playing since launch. I just wasn’t sure cuz i read a few things saying they came after the big patch of 2.4.1 with the big wave of transmogs and I was thinking that that doesn’t seem right…
Your instincts were correct
And now you have proof of how long they have been in the game and you have links to all the patch notes.
now to spend a bit of time hunting for these couple transmogs i some how don’t have.
I meant “D3:RoS” to be interpreted as “D3 and RoS” inclusive.
I am afraid that so many Blizz games use that notation to mean a version of the base game.
“&” might be better maybe?
I don’t use any spreadsheets. I get my info from the latest news and add it in. I know I need to add in S23 and the 30th Anniversary Epic Pack info, but I’ve been under some massive migraines. Primary finally decided to put in a referral to neurology after I damn near passed out in the shower last week.