LFG for S20 starting push-PC NA

Looking to play necromancer this season to push high GRs. In the past I played a lot of monk and looking to switch it up this season. Looking for a serious or a chill group to do an initial push with. Last season my group managed to hit rank 3(GR 113) in the first 2 days. Willing to push all weekend and go for the top if that is your groups intentions or simply level and progress through the season. Feel free to add my battletag I have posted below. See you in the rifts >:D

Btag is: Reidan#11292

I am also looking for some people to start the season. Ill be running a WD and going hard for the first week or so.

Send you a req dude!

how long till season 20 starts (in hours)

I’m down for 1-70 push tomorrow. I plan on starting a barb for s20. I’ve played since launch so I have a great understanding of the game. Haven’t played much in the last year but looking to get back into the game.
Whistlr#1908

Hey :wink: i am looking for a group too i am an experienced player and would like to start as barb

You guys can join us if you want…All i ask is that youre friendly and courteous to my clan members. HELL> SLAYER

Send me a request if any of you are interested. See ya