LF friends for S20 leveling/pushing

I have been a solo Wizard player for a long time. I am competitive and like to push leader boards early and hold my position as best I can throughout the season. I play hardest for the first few weeks of the season, it is what I enjoy.

I am looking for people who might be interested in joining me, or inviting me to their group to level with in S20. I’m a skilled and knowledgeable seasoned veteran when it comes to playing a Wizard, but I can change gears and play something else for the sake of a group meta if you have an opening. Hardcore or Soft, open to either for S20.

I am on Pacific Standard time and usually play consistently from 7pm through around 1am or later some nights. I will be on more often when S20 spins up, and am flexible outside those hours depending on work.

Tanavor#1446

Hey I’m going to play season 20 as a wiz on PS4 if you want to link up and level together.

I’m also looking for a group for season start level 1 to 70, and looking to fill freinds list with active players that actually plays throughout the season as I do. I will be looking to main Monk. NA. SC. SeuTiBeun#1257

Keen to make this a 4man all weekend team
Keyblade#6785

Youre welcome to join my clan if you want…All i ask is that youre friendly and courteous to my clan members. HELL> SLAYER

Send a clan request if youre interested mate. Later