LF Clan after a nice break

Started D3 back in the day (2012-13) and then took a nice long break to rock some WoW for a few years. Got a bit burned out with raiding so got back into D3 since its a bit more laid back pace for me. Looking for some laid back folks who just enjoy playing some D3 and BSing. Currently Non Season pushing the boards on my WD at my own casual pace. (did S18, and plan on doing S20, and still might jump in S19 if i get bored with NS)

If you end up deciding to play seasons, “Gaming Forever” would be glad to have ya :slight_smile:

TADA (The Average Diablo Adventurer) would love to have you join us. If you’d like to jump into season 19 there are many of us who would be more than happy to help you catch up. We have a few in the clan who like to push the leaderboards but most of the clan are laid back and just love to kick monster butt and have fun.

@ Rusty Heck yeah! Sounds like my kinda spot! Still working NS right now but who knows, might catch a bit of S19. Def doing S20 tho.

Sure thing Grisnahk, an invite is on the way. Catch Thunder, Grovey, myself or any of the others and we’ll be glad to give you help getting started with season. Or anything else you need for that matter.