Leveling by Brawling

Seconding these questions, and just for clarity, would like to add one more.

We are meant to be able to cube legendaries with Kanai’s by getting crafting mats from the challenge rift, right? It also considerably speeds up leveling, unless you are terribly unlucky.

2 Likes

Dear Matthew,
Getting 4 ppl together in story mode or adventure mode there was no XP gain.
I don’t think it works as OP states.
Could be a troll post.

Nice try… I am sure Blizzard will take a look at it and see if what I am saying is true or not.

No joking here…
I got four lvl 1’s in party in campaign mode and adventure mode and there was a burst of two or three bars in brawling while in campaign briefly.
Then it stopped.
We deleted the hero’s and started again several times with different tests.
There was no XP gain in either mode with 4 in party killing each other and rotating the kill.

So OP might be trolling.

1 Like

Only see one troll here… let Blizz do their job and you can stay out of it for now.

thank you, that method would have been terrible.

5 Likes

Just to help Blizzard out here so it will have to get fixed. This is the way you do it

Start a game and level a nec and other chars to level 9 so the necro can cast skellies
Then start a T6 game with a necro and the other chars (does not matter class)
necro goes down into brawling area then returns to town.

You will find that tyrael will then start attacking the necro skellies. Kill the skellies and watch the levels come. Repeat until 70. The easy part here is that the skellies don’t fight back so you can kill T6 monsters with no danger. I did not use this method to level… just spent a few minutes after reading this tread and figured it out. Tested in Act 1

End of Lesson

2 Likes

You don’t need a power level. Like I said, you’re doing it wrong.

Nobody said he was making things up. What we said was we don’t care and don’t understand how it somehow affects his life.

Also, Necro is $10 and if somebody wants to spend that so they can level in this manner, more power to them.

The season has been going for like a week now and if the OP still isn’t 70, I have to refer to my first point. He’s doing it wrong.

1 Like

It really. Makes no difference. Sounds like someone upset players who bought the necro can do things you can’t.

I’m sure they don’t care how fast you can level after the season is in full swing, but at the beginning of the Season everybody needs to be on the same path. To keep the world first stuff fair.

3 Likes

World First to 70? It’s not even a thing. I don’t even own necro and I’m glad they found another way to level that they enjoy. Personally, I don’t believe you can break a game before it even starts.

If you could say, hain more exp from doing this than you do from a high level Greater Rift well then, that might be something to look into.

1 Like

Not world first to 70, but the max lvl leaderboards like conquests, after you get it no one can go above your position.

1 Like

LoL, Tyrael be snoozin’ in town.
He don’t have a wet napkin to throw at a skellie or a fine babe walking by.

1 Like

World first to complete a conquest? Is this even a thing? I don’t even do them and I’m sure you’re not in any danger of getting a world first so what’s the issue?

Its a Niche part of the game, I think the same goes for those that max out the achievement points the quickest for the season, is another leaderboard that you can’t surpass. Just because you may not be into / aware of it. Such compitions do exist. Now is it the main reason? Surely not, but why I mentioned it, I thought it might play in some small factor, in Blizzards thought process.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter to me what they do with it, tbh.

I have never used Brawl-Lvl, but I also know I can get to 70 in about hour and a half or less. I also know that If i lvl through brawling I get no items, plan drops, or anything worth anything. I am actually behind even if i hit 70 faster, because I dont have the same gear or accomplishments for seasonal achievement. I don’t see Brawling lvling as a problem personally, as it actually sets you behind people who have already achieved most or all of chapter 1/2 of the seasonal cache.

edit: I’m never on board with Devs that say we don’t want the game to be played that way (as long as it isn’t detrimental to other players) If someone likes something, make it viable, embrace it and let people have fun in their own way. Brawling isn’t for me.

2 Likes

Seasonal leaderboards. Some of them are ranked by how early in the season you accomplish the tasks, such as Conquests. If it takes brawlers an hour to hit 70, but everyone else two hours, they get a head-start on the whole race to region-firsts for conquests.

A week later, like now, everyone just gets power-levelled in 10 minutes.

3 Likes

…saving server space and increasing multiplayer numbers for their stakeholder’s portfolio.

2 Likes

Something this trivial needs to be fixed let alone addressed?
I would think the game makers would be happy to see how people can find these little twists in the game, I never even heard about this.
You jump on the new season event about the angels 1 shotting the rift guarding and nerf it. Then you get this:

You failed to look at the other mechanics of the event, which these people used perfectly and now you got a team of level 1300’s doing a gr 150 on the 4th day of season. I congrats them for being very smart and playing the game.

I bet that was unintended too?

4 Likes