Level 70 seasonal char reset to 33

I hit level 70 tonight on my seasonal Witch Doctor. I logged off afterwards for a break. When I logged back on, my WD was back to level 33.

What gives?

My first thought was maybe you rebirthed a non-Season WD. But, your current Seasonal WD is wearing all Level 70 gear.

Erythro’s Season 18 WD

D3 Planner shows your WD as Level 70 with 0 Paragon Points. But, on the Import/Save tab, when I enter your BattleTag, it lists your WD as Level 33.

Go figure. :question:

I suspect the D3Planner site is incorrect… perhaps affected by the current outage of the Blizzard web profile. I noticed that too when I tried to use D3Planner for my level 25 barb… it thought all my equipment was level 70 and some of the equipment I was “wearing” was inexistant… at least, for that region :slight_smile:

So yeah… be carefull with D3planner when the hero level is less than 70.

1 Like

Hmm… It seems you are correct. Coincidentally, I created a Seasonal Barbarian to play around with this morning. She’s currently Level 29. I just checked her on D3 Planner and imported her at Level 29, but she loaded as Level 70 with Level 70 gear. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks for pointing that out. :beer:

1 Like

I started the character weeks ago but only had time this weekend to grind it out to 70.

I definitely dinged max, then left for dinner.

When I logged back on I was 33 again. It’s feeling like the character was rolled back a few days, I vaguely remember having these items before I started my max level push.

I guessing at this point it’s safe to assume I’m not going to get my 70 back -_-

Daft question…

Did you change regions between the two sessions, i.e. is your level 70 WD on US and the level 33 WD on EU (or vice versa)?

They only have Characters on US.

Nope, did not change region settings at all. Have always played on US.

But just to be thorough, I’m checking through other regions and seeing what’s there…

And for both Asia and Europe, after logon I get a character creation screen.