Let's get one thing straight: D2R was made for purists!

what was a balance change that happened?

WSG was removed. Ladder only restrictions were removed.

Endless more things have been requested, I hope more things do not change.

3 Likes

Thats why i didn’t say it was “made for purists”, i stated the opposite point of view. That this game clearly WASN’T made for the change-everything crowd that were seeing a lot of in these forums lately.

Do you “not approve” because they’ve made bad balancing changes in the past? Because if were being specific, i actually don’t want rebalancing, i just want the dead skills no one uses to be viable for end-game. So it would only increase more build diversity and wouldn’t take away any of the current builds.

weapon swap GLITCH is a bug/glitch that was fixed so was ethereal BUGGING those are not balance changes. Ladder only stuff coming to non-ladder means almost nothing as it comes to non-ladder anyways…

If we are to change balance further, I would respectfully hope it happens on a separate server.

It is a balance change whether you like it or not.

No it’s not a balance change it’s a bug fix whether YOU agree with it or not

And when bug/glitchs/exploits start getting linked to player power it is instant grounds for removal

And here I thought you were arguing the game was for purists.

WSG being removed is a balance change. More balance changes are now needed because it was removed.

Unless you think certain builds should be able to stunlock people to death?

I was never arguing the games for purists don’t make crap up

Played melee builds just fine in pvp and was never stun locked to death by mind blast or other skills like it. Sounds like you have relied on a bug too long.

Expecting some boost to dead skills is one thing. But expecting them to create an entirely separate server so random die-hards don’t have to be around people with builds that dont effect them? ya, that aint happening. lol. Like i said, not balancing, just skill buffing. no current builds would be changed.

2 Likes

Buffing skills is balance change.

I am not entirely opposed to the idea, ideally it would be on a separate server along with whatever other changes people ask for but I understand that is unlikely.

I do not disagree with you that it would be nice… but I think these things should be considered carefully.

Hundreds of billions, huh? Might want to re-check those figures. LOL

That does seem like a slight exaggeration.

Well to be fair, just doing a search on PoE bots on YouTube brought up a bunch of videos. So that tells me they certainly exist and if they were really as good as you claim at catching them, there wouldn’t hundreds of videos about it. The truth is that nobody can stop cheating, especially on PC. They can’t even completely stop it on consoles, which is a closed system, but you think they can stop it on any PC game? That is rich.

1 Like

Let’s not forget this is the same company that laid off 800 employees during record high profits.

1 Like

Again this is a derail of the original topic cause the guy kept changing his argument. It started with him saying it was impossible for anyone to fix hacks/cheats and exploits which I said numerous times. He then switched to Bots cause he got caught lying. Secondly POE is free to play when a bot gets banned they just make a new account for free but they still get banned. On D2R each bot banned will cost the host of the bot $40 which will would make a very big difference compared to a free to play game.

“Comedian” it’s nick says everything.

1 Like

Let’s get one thing straight, D2:R was made for anybody willing to spend the 40$ to play it.

4 Likes

Think again
Ain’t nobody is buying a game when the hardcore community says it’s crap