Let's get one thing straight: D2R was made for purists!

This game will be just like the classic. You guys want it the same any way. There will be bots, dupes, and auto-loot.

1 Like

Um yeah, hence why I just said “Yep, I want all resources on combating exploiting and cheating. I don’t want any time or energy wasted on anything else.” Not sure where the confusion of my statement is coming from.

1 Like

There is no confusion. It’s not going to happen. It’s not possible to stop the cheats.

1 Like

That’s a lie. Other d2 clones built off the same engine have already succeeded in this department. hence why I said “Yep, I want all resources on combating exploiting and cheating. I don’t want any time or energy wasted on anything else.”

You don’t know what you’re talking about. :frowning:

I mean it possible to stop it you just have to not be a bunch of lazy slags and let it run rampant, constantly ban any cheaters, botters, or hackers and eventually they will either give up or it will not be seen as worth and only a very few will still try to do it. Leave it completely open like in D2LoD and it will be seen as “No one truly farms they just bot so why shouldn’t I?” control and destroy them too an extreme degree. They will stop.

1 Like

Bnet has a 0 track record of beating bots.

1 Like

You just look silly, when the most popular d2 clone has a had major success combating hacks/duping. It just requires resources and a team that’s actually serious about it. That’s it. Hence my previous quote which I said 3 times already.

You’re the one that says it’s using the D2 engine. That is incredibly silly. You failed to mention this mysterious “clone” too.

Amen to this! Preach it!

1 Like

he’s talking about PoE. Where duping, cheating, hacking, or botting is instantly caught and you are instantly perma banned.

because they have a active team checking for it 24/7

That game is heavily botted, lol.

prove it. /20 characters

I don’t need to. Anyone that plays POE knows. Prove Blizz can beat bots.

Is that right? because I have over 5k hours in PoE and have even talked to gm’s themselves about their practices against bots and cheats and what they said trumps what you try to claim.

Also beating bots has NEVER been hard current blizzard is just lazy.

Absolutely false. It’s incredibly hard. POE is botted heavily.

1 Like

I mean it’s not. You are just saying that to try to be like “no i’m right”. Also WoW’s team in WoTLK days had over 30 GM’s flying around northrend at all times looking for cheaters and bots and constantly banning them. Like I said current blizzard is just extremely lazy and uncaring.

2 Likes

You like to change the topic when someone answers you.

Then I share that another game of the exact type that has beaten cheats/hacks and duping… and you… change the subject again.

Which I said prove it since you keep making accusations… and well you change the subject again… lol an try to flip my own question on me. You’re being really silly.