Let's get one thing straight: D2R was made for purists!

I mean it’s not. You are just saying that to try to be like “no i’m right”. Also WoW’s team in WoTLK days had over 30 GM’s flying around northrend at all times looking for cheaters and bots and constantly banning them. Like I said current blizzard is just extremely lazy and uncaring.

2 Likes

You like to change the topic when someone answers you.

Then I share that another game of the exact type that has beaten cheats/hacks and duping… and you… change the subject again.

Which I said prove it since you keep making accusations… and well you change the subject again… lol an try to flip my own question on me. You’re being really silly.

That costs a lot of resources. They ban accounts and botters just make new ones, especially in games like PoE and D2.

Don’t care. You will find out when it’s release. It’s going to be bot heaven like classic.

2 Likes

I play alot of poe and thats not the case, pretty much only bots there are trade bots, and they are not that many and they are mostly a positive for the health of trading especially in HC.

This big list doesn’t seem like a list of compromises. Maybe the widescreen support stopping at 19:9 you could argue was a compromise. Everything else seems pretty deliberate.

i think this is an important point people aren’t getting. The people screaming for massive changes are NOT the people this game was designed and marketed for. The D2R devs confirmed this and Blizz themselves confirms it with every single advertisement and the main slogan for christ sake.

Their sales pitch is, “hey we changed almost nothing! same gameplay!” yet somehow they are only focused on appeasing tons of new players for money? Cmon now. Anyone who thinks D2R was made to be some cash cow and grab a bunch of new players is smoking some serious jazz cabbag. :dash:

3 Likes

Yeah? Well ban their entire bnet account that makes it so they need to pay for an entirely new game to try to bot cheat again and when they do instantly ban em again and you keep doing it until they stop. Also it’s not a lot of resources it’s a company with 100’s of billions of cash to throw around they can afford 30 workers.

You asked why I was against it. I told you because I want all resources on fixing exploits an cheating… which would 100% fix the game which is proven by the other game. I answered your question.

1 Like

And that’s asking for the moon. It’s not going to happen. Watch.

That stops casuals. It’s the best approach, but Blizz isn’t going to be hands on like PoE. You’re going to have casual botters and professional botters(make money off botting).

yup asking to ban cheaters completely unreasonable…do you live on the same planet as us?

1 Like

It’s infeasible. I wish we could. I’d rather have private servers and a community that’s hands-on and has its own rules rather than offical.

Only stops casuals? Lol… dude POE is 100x harder then D2 an it’s stopped most the community from ever cheating. Yet your calling everyone casuals cause they don’t cheat.

One streamer got banned for 3 months in PoE for abusing a game glitch during a single day, and you claim they dont punish botting :smiley:

1 Like

He is make a huge claim that it’s not even something that can ever be prevented yet POE is proof that it can be done.

1 Like

yeah it has been prevented by many dev teams even by blizzard themselves… the claim is just weird…

1 Like

This whole back an forth started because I said I don’t want private servers… I just want blizzard to spend all there resources combating cheats and exploits… I mean to me having a d2r that can one day have ladders with no cheats, no duping no exploit is 100% worth it… Don’t know about everyone but I’m 100% for that.

1 Like

Oh, you already knew it was going to be good when you said this.

It’s funny how all of the things people want to “fix” or add to the game was addressed at the beginning of the year. Wsg, Ebug, grush, etc… Inventory charms, ploot.

There’s nothing anyone can say to this. It’s from his mouth.

1 Like

what was said about grush? is it gone? please tell me it’s gone.

nothing, but with all the things they’ve done, I’m sure they’ve done something.

But no thanks, I’ve always played the campaign a thousand times, I don’t want to have to level up my character each time.