Let the demon hunters use a melee weapon in each hand

We are a dexterity class and should be able to use a melee weapon in each hand. It should be part of the class’s fantasy and we could have the option to place the quiver in the kanai cube.

2 Likes

Yeah, I miss the assassin from D2.
This is why blizz will merch D1 Rogue, D2 Assassin and D3 DH all together in D4 Rogue.
No brainer, waht my favourite class will be. xD

Monk is already the dexterity class that can dual wield melee. DH can however dual wield hand crossbows.

My DH ‘fantasy’ is striking from distance with ranged weapons. If I want to play melee (and I frequently do) then Monk, Barb, Sader do it better, and fit the fantasy better IMHO. I’d see an Assassin as a separate class to the DH.

I’d be all for opening every build imaginable (at least to use every skill) and allow the DH to wield a dagger in one hand and a crossbow in the other.

This used to be possible but it made S2N6 stupidly powerful. It won’t be made possible again.

1 Like

I think there should be few more daggers for DH to equip … Few more affecting impale in different ways , and a few more affecting other skills we aren’t using !

That was a bug and wasn’t intended in the first place. They fixed that pretty quick, but they still had to go into one player’s characters and remove LGF because as long as you didn’t remove your weapons a player could still use hand xbow and dagger.

But yeah, they won’t be allowing us to dual wield hand xbow and melee.

However, I would appreciate it if they changed the Archery Passive to something like Weaponry and give it a melee bonus that could be “you can dual wield melee weapons” or “wielding a melee weapon reduces your cooldown (or resource reduction) by such and such percent” or “your attack speed increases by such and such percent while wielding a melee” as well as keeping the normal bonuses it gives to bows, hand xbows and Two Handed Crossbows.

"However, I would appreciate it if they changed the Archery Passive to something like Weaponry and give it a melee bonus that could be “you can dual wield melee weapons”. Excelent idea, Idolis.

1 Like