Let’s try this again (Commercials in games)

Last time I brought this up and didn’t attack anyone or threaten anyone just posted an opinion…, but got temp banned!

So here is a question for the community.

What do you think of video game companies pondering the idea of adding commercials into games?

I can only imagine: epic boss battle ensues —-we interrupt your game for a brief message from our sponsor—— what fight patter was I on? Ug “You have Died”

Bad idea in my mind and will turn gamers away in droves.

If you were actually suspended for a thread, recreating that thread is a really bad idea.

So is discussing disciplinary actions.

And last, your topic has nothing to do with Diablo 3, or even the franchise. It is considered off topic spam.

1 Like

Boggles the mind that someone actually spent time creating this thread.

2 Likes

Is the general thread discussion not a broad term for general meaning anything (I’ll leave politics out of general because that is garbage anyway). But my thread has everything to do with gaming. Would you or would you not want to play games with commercials in them.

I believe my last post about it was banned because I called out said companies thinking about doing so.

I’ll be the first to answer a simple question. Diablo 4 is a long shot for me to want to even co sided buying at this point anyway but if I found that the game was going to have commercials in it, it would be an instant no buy for me.

1 Like

Commercials are one of the few reasons I refuse to play mobile games.

One of the quickest ways for a company to end upon my blacklist.