Leger's Disdain Comparison help

Which is better ?

This a legit link , not some malicious site.

https://prnt.sc/ts4ix5

https://prnt.sc/tsa64y

edit: found the second one here

So, don’t post a broken version of it…

1. Copy the URL to the clipboard
  2. Paste the URL into your forum post
  3. Highlight the URL in your post
  4. Click the </> button in the editor
  5. This will turn your URL into pre-formatted text
  6. Whilst not clickable, the URL will be properly formatted so others can copy / paste it like this… https://prnt.sc/ts4ix5

sorry about it, I didnt know to post a link, it will always reject my links in my post.

I have added a second one(seems with bad stats)
Thanks

Personally, the primal is a better choice once you imbue it, because it will do a little more damage, have greater toughness and the extra essence is only offset on the other by secondary health globes, the essence giving you more damage for the simple reason you have more primary resource uptime.

EDIT: when you get an ancient Aquila, this build will be even better because your damage reduction will remain constant, and also because of the extra essence, when you drop a skeletal mage with a full essence load, the added singularity rune will have a bit more damage.

Which stats should I reroll into which stats?

Before you go ahead and do it, Meteorblade is very ‘cluey’ - also ask him. My take is that while it certainly is not a perfect primal and they are not simple to get as everyone seems to lead others to believe, the revive is useless for this set. This is what I would be changing. Either to Grim Scythe or area damage.
Ask Meteorblade and others as well. Never take any one of us as gospel because it is all about you and your character. Then you can weigh up the common agreements :slight_smile:
If your area damage is around 100% or higher, I’d choose Grim Scythe.

I was thinking the same , 15% damage for Grim Scythe will add a lot of consistent damage instead of crit damage

1 Like

Area damage is important for this build too. You have the luxury if you change the revive to either, that you can see which one benefits the most, being a primal, with max stats .

Have look in about 24 hours. Currently I am trying to see what a semi-Vanilla ancient Masquerade set can do with Aughilds and crimsons. I am back to the LoD set, similar to yours. I am under 1K and can do 115. so far, it kicks the new set to the side a bit unfortunately, but that may change in their coming balance patches.

If you look tiomorrow, the site should have hopefully refreshed so you can see a basic idea of what I am doing.
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Bassdude-1227/hero/134932405

Nope, not for Necromancer advice. I’ve barely played them so unless the question is incredibly basic, I’d never give build / gear advice as I don’t have the experience to do so.

1 Like

Well we learn something every day and in that, I just got a reminder to never assume anything. I have not seen you give bad advice and made the mistake you were onto it with every class.
Kudos for your honesty.

@NatureBoy - I am pretty sure the advice I gave was sound, but I stand by the logic of getting more than one opinion. :slight_smile:

someone give me more advice , please .
It’s my first time playing Necromancer , since Diablo 2
Thank you everyone here

These are the US forums, which means most of them are still fast asleep.
Be patient, I’m sure you’ll get a response when they wake up.

Go with the one with grim scythe % for now, unfortunately the primal doesn’t have any useful stats for this build i.e AD/Crit/Grim scythe%.

I would say use the one with griM scythe % for now until soon enough when you find one that comes with either one of the stat above, usually roll off the vit so you get 2 useful stats. Or if you’re lucky u might get all 3…gl

do you mean reroll the revive from the primal into GS %?

If you are focused on playing more solo I would go with crit hit chance. 10% is a lot to give up and the 15% grim scythe damage only equates to about a 3-5% increase in damage (I could be wrong about this).

If you are more into group play you can give up the crit % and go with area damage as you’ll get a crit buff from your Z’s.

You ask 3 different people and you’ll likely get 3 different answers. Just my humble opinion.