Legendary weapon damage not extracted for Cube

Hi,
Why this 2 weapons still not extracting the legendary weapon damage just like the Yang’s Recurve?

Valla’s Bequest

K’mar Tenclip

Are there any more weapons with this issue?

If there is an open orange circle to the left of the legendary power description, it can be extracted. If there isn’t, it can’t.

There’s a few others.

Only the orange text is extracted. The skill damage on those items is not orange, so it can not be extracted.

Voo’s Juicer is another weapon like those.

It was designed to encourage you to actually use that item, instead of just cubing it.

Not defending their game design, just explaining why they did it.

Voo’s Juicer can be extracted.

The icons others talking about:

Note also that legacy version of an item can’t be extracted too.

2 Likes

So can Valla’s and K’mar. But you can’t extract the skill damage as you can with most other weapons.

Re-read the OP, and my reply. You are missing the part where these items roll with skill damage that is not orange.

Yeah the extra spirit barrage runes can be extracted, but not the 60% spirit barrage damage.

Th OP probably misspoke. I’m sure he is aware that the orange texts are what are extracted, not the damage numbers at top of description (or maybe not, primary powers are never extractable). And you are missing the point. Follow his links - the legendary powers on those are not preceded by an open orange circle, i.e. cannot be extracted.

These items are in my cube.

His links don’t show that.

The orange circles only appear correctly in game. The game guide links are not always correct.

Voo’s Juicer is the same as Valla’s and K’mar.

They all have a legendary power that adds a rune to a skill, and they all have a damage buff to that skill, but only the rune can be extracted in the cube, but not the damage buff.

Sure I know only the orange is extracted but the point was that bonus damage for strafe, like how it was with Yang’s Recurve, in the oldest version it had the damage separated from the orange and now it is combined into the orange power.
Why this is not the case with these 2 items? Game design only to make it more appealing to actually equip them? If yes a bad design if you ask me.

I Agree. There are many items like this, though.