Legendary Gem Choices

As far as Legendary Gems go, I’m running Bane of the Trapped and Gogok of Swiftness and having a lot of luck with those two, but as far as my third gem goes I’m debating between Pain Enhancer and Gem of Toxin. From what I can tell, if I’m running a rift solo, Enhancer is better, but if I’m running a rift with people who do more damage than me, Toxin is the better choice. Does that sound right to you all?

If you are, more or less, playing zbarb in a group, you’ll want toxin (although in that case you’ll want to swap out your other gems, as well). If you are pushing solo you will eventually want to get stricken.

A quick look at your profile shows youre using a very creative raekor/Immortal king hybrid. For your case Id say bane of the powerful will be best.

Most players eventually settle on a few main builds that have been optimized for maximum damage. You can find them stickied on this forum, or on a site like diablofans or maxroll.gg

For damage I gravitate to a Molten Wildebeest’s Gizzard and use a Squirts necklace. So, my WW barb will be Trapped, Molten and a Taeguk.