Legendary Affix Suggestion for Wiz

So this is not my first time suggesting this and it sure wont be the last… Now, we are getting insane buffs to the whirlwind and rend barb, and now we also have basically a whirlwind monk with tempest rush. Which has multiple damage buffing legendary affixes as well… So…

Wizards. The suggestion I have is for Ray of Frost, more specifically the Sleet Storm rune. Preferably on either boots, or bracers, or a new set for wizards. This new Legendary affix would be something along the lines of: Ray of Frosts Sleet Storm rune is now tethered to the wizard and damage is increased by X%. X% probably being some ludicrous numbers just like every other affix in the 10,000% range lol. Honestly if possible I would just take the tethered effect over anything else.

Point being with this affix is to make the whirlwinding snowstorm of Sleet Storm into something akin to the barbarians Whirlwind.

With just this affix alone I can think of MANY builds that would be improved or just flat out brand new builds that could be quite powerful. Furthermore I have never liked practically any of the wizard “top meta” builds just cuz their mobility was always so janky. And those that didn’t use an endless amount of teleports just couldn’t push all that high. So here’s hoping for something fun to be added.