Legacy set rings doesnt work on barbarian fix it soon pls...and the gem effect for legacy is not working

been testing it on barabarian t16 cant even kill any unit…

By any chance, you don’t have any set bonuses besides LoN active do you?

no not any other set activated only lon set and all other ancient legendary items as the description say iv been doing it

Assuming I’m looking at the right character (via d3planner), your legacy of dreams gem is at max level, so you actually don’t need to wear the Legacy of Nightmare ring set with it, actually doing so is ill advised as the set bonus of LoN would just cancel out the effects of LoD. Switch out your LoN rings with an ancient coe ring as well as another ancient tier ring.

4 Likes

Oblivion to the rescue. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Essentially, you want to use either the rings, or the gem. Both won’t work.

For best results, you want to use a high leveled (preferably 99) gem and then you can use whatever rings you like as long as you never have the power of any set in your build. You can use just one piece of a set, but that’s it if you want to take advantage of LoN rings or Legacy gem…

Game on.

Read the descriptions of the gem and rings. The gem works “when there is no set bonus active” and at the same time you are using the ring set, which means that the LoD gem is “deactivated”.

I can’t see your profile, but I can tell you that both LoN and LoD work just fine independently, just don’t use them together.

Man, that’s one looooooooooong maintenance happening. Blizz must be having some serious issues with the battle.net backend to keep D3’s site down this long. Unless they’re doing us a solid and updating the site to a more modern codebase and giving us an improvement like they did to WoW’s armory a few years back (though I do miss the 3D posable characters from the original armory).

The EU profiles site were down for two days prior to them taking all three regions down. They made a sticky…

Thanks for pointing that one out. Kinda wish stickies had a different color to their item line on the page to stand out a bit more, at least when marked as unread. It may be a sticky and it may be up top, but damned if I didn’t gloss right over it because it looked just like everything else. :slight_smile: