Legacy items etched sigil

So I have an old etched sigil that’s not energy twister but just casts any secondary i use for a LoN build in HC is there anyway to get it back if i die? After they nuked my fav wd build i was thinking of going wizard for s25 then i realized i cant even do my build with the new etched sigil only effecting energy twister. Is there 2 etched sigils now or is that item one im just lucky to have?

1 Like

After patch 2.6.10, any etched sigils that drop now will be for energy twister only. As such, if you die while the legacy etched sigil (or just about any legacy legendary item) is on your character or in your character’s inventory, that item is lost along with your hardcore character.

1 Like

Well ill be careful not to lose the one i have its my fav build. sadness was hoping to run the meteor build I have in season guess ill be rolling innas monk instead thanks for the info.

No problem and good luck.

No. Anything equipped on your hero, in their inventory or on their followers is lost forever when the hero dies in hardcore.

Yea i only play HC i know the drill i mostly didn’t know if the item in question was still obtainable someway