LED Keyboard gone crazy

I started playing the D3 PTR last night, and all was fine. I have a Razer Huntsman Elite keyboard, which normally uses dark red keys with white to show which action keys are off cooldown. Today I started the PTR version of D3 and the keys started flickering with random colors. We’re talking seizure-inducing. (I also have a Razer Goliath gaming mat, and it’s doing the same thing in sync with the keyboard.) As soon as I exited the game the keys went back to their normal colors (which I have set as slow color cycling.) Started the Live retail version of D3 and it does the same thing - flickers uncontrollably.

Is anyone else using a Razer and also sees this? Or maybe it also does it on the Logitech gaming keyboard? Not sure if it’s the game or drivers (I am not aware of an update, but I don’t always notice.) Last time I had a problem with WoW, it was a Windows update conflicting with Discord, so maybe the keyboard issue in Diablo 3 is also something weird.

1 Like

i have the hunstmas elite keyboard, goliath hard mouse mat and the basilisk v3 and the chroma effects worked for a couple days and its been a month and just nothing. Feel like ive tried everything to no avail.