Leaderboard fix, priority high

I just lost another record, only because someone in chat said it’s fixed. Damn u blizzard!

2 Likes

We are having this problem the last 3 days. Since the hero list is loading longer than usual. #EUserverwtf

3 Likes

Apparently Blizzard refuses to recognize the bug, and does not intend to meet the expectations of players …

2 Likes

I just spent 3 Hours to finished solo 130 with my DH, and NOTHING happend, no leaderboard, no personal Record. PLZZZZ give me explanation, Blizzard

1 Like

Interestingly enough, one of my friends did GR150 ~8h ago in party and got to leaderboards.

1 Like

They very rarely respond here, even when there are game breaking bugs.

There have only been 4 Blizzard posts in the Bug Report Forums so far this year, even with numerous legitimate bugs being reported.

I am sure that they are aware of it, but I would not hold my breath waiting for them to acknowledge it.

Please read: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/how-to-write-a-good-bug-report/

• We read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says “Bump” or demands a response from a Blizzard poster.
2 Likes

Cleared rank 1 on Crusader yesterday after a couple of days of farming and wasting keys, didnt get the rank cause lb bugged. No response from them at all.

1 Like

4 days now, still no responds, if you you don’t care blizz and want us to quit diablo 3 just say so and don’t make new seasons, if you do care , do your job , respond to this thread and make it this season work as it suppose to be, without the many bugs. This really getting annoying.

2 Likes

fix the problem with the laderboards please. i don’t have new records

1 Like

Same here…2times done 110 solo monk and no reward !
Screenshot done to prove.

1 Like

FFS still not fixed this has been going on for days, I log on do one rift to see if its fixed and log off its very depressing tbh!

1 Like

Yea its sad, last night we got a new record on 2 player. But other guys didnt, almost looks random when it works and when it doesnt. I got my shards increased for my solo that i dit but stil no lb there

1 Like

The lack of action, is just pathetic from blizzard. Its mainly the EU servers

2 Likes

From EU Technical Support earlier today…

4 Likes

Same here since a couple of days. Playing on EU realm and GR don`t get recorded, still says 113 but got higher GR done with loot, experience points and so on. Also my Hero list is loading longer than usual.

2 Likes

There has been a way to fix that. How can it be so mouch broken?

Europe NS - i did 143 solo DH after burning ~500 keys. I killed guardian in time, my clear is not recorded. I will deinstal game for good if this wont be fix.

This hurts :C

Just did EU Season solo DH GR 136 and my clear was not recorded as well (can provide a screenshot) …

same here. cleared 133 with my dh, doesn’t count

Wow, Blizzard acknowledging the bug

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/1292904397354172419