Lag/Delay every 6pm +8GMT

Need just what the title is everytime when its 6pm onwards(+8gmt) its starts to lag/delay but im not having this problem during daytime my region is america

Sound like you have some scheduled events at that time.
If a background process takes CPU/memory/Hard disk (especially HDD which is the bottleneck of a computer), then you’ll suffer lag/delay.
If your HDD LED keeps on at that time, then 99% certain that the cause is some background processes.
Use Task Manager/Resource Monitor to track them down.

and here i thought i am the only one feel this, yes it the same with me
i also noticed it happen around this time , i already report this 2 days ago the cs said yes it already on investigation , a few hour later it said it already fix
ok i can play but it happen again on the next day around the same time, and now today is the 3rd day already

i can play with no problem a few hour ago but when the time come my gr suddenly feel heavy lag, my wiz archon time even have reverse cdr X( later the game keep laggy or error 3006 in menu screen when i choose the toon to played

for maskraider advice i think its not because scheduled events, because when i check background process cpu/memory/hd everything seem fine nothing out of ordinary, i can play anoter online game wihout probelm

For error 3006, I just did a search. Hope this helpful to you:

tq u for ur effort maskraider :3 really appreciated it

recommended requirements is

• CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 2 GB
  • OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (Latest Service Packs)
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 260 or ATI Radeon HD 4870 or better
  • PIXEL SHADER: 4.0
  • VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 12 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB

i have

• CPU: i7 8700 3.70 GHz
  • RAM: 16 GB
  • OS: win 10 VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 260 or ATI Radeon HD 4870 or better
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 12 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: rx 580 8GB

i dont think its my PC sir

Hey ozma,

This is typically due to some kind of throttling or congestion on the network. This could be too many people using the same home network at the same time, or large internet usage (sometimes people are downloading/uploading stuff) so if you live with other people, you may want to check if they are doing anything unusual around that time. It’s also not uncommon for stuff outside the house to be a problem, due to a large amount of people trying to use the internet in the neighborhood which may cause congestion. In these cases, it would be best to try testing another network when this starts happening to compare the difference. For example, you could try a mobile hotspot if you have one available, and see if there’s any change.

a problem with delays, not the first time.
Internet is working fine!

i dont think its the internet coz im doing fine during daytime here and i dont think one of my family is downloading anything theyre just watching vids on youtube etc
22mbps so even if we all watch vids i didnt have this problem when im playing online game e.g dota 2 ragnarok

yea me too :3 aleready reset my coonection and make sure that only i got internet, btu the game still laggy dont know wats the probelm

I am actually playing is Asia server and currently I’m getting 500ms to 700ms during late morning and early evening. :frowning:

I think your 22Mbps do not affect this problem. I have gigabit and have the same problem. Blizzard says that he has nothing to do with it;)

| WinMTR statistics |

Host - % Sent Recv Best Avrg Wrst Last
router.asus.*com - 0 554 554 0 0 3 0
10.0.255.255 - 0 554 554 0 4 75 31
194.33.189.21 - 0 554 554 0 2 66 1
kiev-nt-b1-ae8-vlan3138.fiord.*net - 0 554 554 0 0 11 0
amsterdam-nik-b1-xe0-0-2-vlan3831.fiord.*net - 0 554 554 38 38 71 39
80.249.208.83 - 0 554 554 36 40 384 36
ae1-br02-eqam1.as57976.*net - 1 546 542 36 67 4853 36
et-0-0-67-pe02-eqam1.as57976.*net - 0 554 554 37 40 115 37
185.60.112.157 - 0 554 554 37 37 42 38
________________________________________________ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

here you can see that Blizzard partners have a problem, or rather their hosting provider

I’m having the same issues here, no other game has lag. Only Diablo 3. Speed test showing full speed, all other games showing super consistent pings. it’s just you Blizzard. Honestly I’m east coast Canada, I haven’t had a ping issue like this in a game for almost 10 years now and I’m having it SOLO!

I can’t even do chest challenges, I don’t think I can play this game anymore.

will they do anything about this problem T_T

Ozma,

Youtube videos/streaming/etc also eat up bandwidth. Why don’t you run a winMTR while you’re having the problem? If you post the results, we can use that to look for congestion while the problem is happening.

If you have problems with posting it due to a link error, go ahead and copy paste this into your next post, and replace “WinMTR goes here” with your test.

~~~~
WinMTR goes here
~~~~

For the rest of you,

There aren’t any currently identified issues that might be impacting all of you. you’ll want to create your own threads or contact support. We can’t work with all of you in one thread or it gets overly complicated.