Ladder Reset June 2021

So does anyone have an accurate date? I have seen the 4th several times but just wondering if anyone has real data.
Thanks in Advance!

1 Like

if not the 4th maybe the 11th?
make sure to join the competition if you plan to roll with a team!
https://discord.gg/Qc8UKje

3 Likes

If Blizzard doesn’t announce June 4th by the end of Monday May 31st it will most likely be the 11th of June

Either way no one knows for sure until they announce it on these forums.

3 Likes

Wonder why nothing is ever said till last moment…

2 Likes

They used to announce it a month prior in game on the main menu when you log in but that was like 15 years ago… Once Blizzard North dev crew left the game stopped getting the TLC it deserved… but that’s a whole other topic.

1 Like

Yeah this is my first ladder reset since 2006. so im excited for it all, hell i forgot everything about what happens except everyone stats over and i do remember long waits to get on bnet.

2 Likes

I havent played for 15 years. Recently started playing PD2 to warm up for D2R.
Now I want to use this ladder reset as my final D2 classic season before D2R is unleashed :slight_smile:

If somebody wants to team up during season start. I play EU HC. Please send me a message.

3 Likes

It’s still possible that they announce the Ladder reset in the next few days, and the Ladder reset might be Friday, June 4, 2021. If not this coming Friday, it will more than likely be Friday, June 11, 2021, or at the latest Friday, June 18, 2021.

were exactly will they post this?

2 Likes

The same forum section we’re posting in here. A blue Blizz post will come up with the announcement of the Ladder reset.

3 Likes

perfect thanks to everyone!

Honestly the bnet version of d2 is so broken and messed up with 0 cares given it kind of ruins the whole thing. Right now pd2 is the way to go which is what a great majority of ppl do. Then just hope and pray that d2R is shown any kind of care/attention and that there is all these stupid game restrictions and crap.

i have fun on bnet i dont care to much for mods. i like the reg grind of the games good or bad.

welp looks like today has come and leaving with no word :frowning:

4 Likes

Today is Memorial Day so no one was probably working to even announce anything. Tomorrow TBC Classic launches, and they might also give an announcement of the D2 Ladder reset! I guess we’ll have to wait, and see! :slight_smile:

This is the week.

but Blizzard doesn’t really care too much about original D2 and LoD.

So I thought this week was the one, but the news on Reset might be next week in coming.

Like many have thought, June 11th may very well be the date.

Like i have more then half my life playing this game like most of us. Yet Blizz. cant take 3 min of there day to comment?? Thats rubbing me sideways.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be interesting if there was a patch they are working on to get rid of bots or something else exciting?

So until patch is tested by team no news of reset?

Why would they fix the old game when they are in the process of making a new one they want to sell?
You’re dreaming my friend.

You want the Real Truth… We are step children to them. No mothers love for us we are a painful reminder of the past that they were not part of. They will never be us, which in turn causes resentment. Hence why there has been less then 5 post since we got moved here from and GM/Mod. So maybe we will get same treatment in D2R…

Thoughts?

I did not say content patch!

They’ve made patches not long ago to improve bot control.
You don’t remember the patch that got rid of chat bots from 3rd party sites?

It used to be you had to join a public game fast or you’d be out of luck, as the chat bots would fill up the game.

Everywhere chat bots trying to sell you D2 gear on websites.

It’s just a thought.

1 Like