Ladder questions

Too much posts to find the answer unfortunately.

Will the ladder runewords only be in SP or also non-ladder ?

Is anything known about ladder yet ?

Will we still need to complete normal before hardcore ?

I play normally play d2 very intensively for 2-4 weeks. In that time i want to be farming hellfire torches on hardcore, get a character equiped with some high level runewords, and i’ll come back next year or so. If we can make everything in non-ladder and it will take at least a month after launch before the ladder will start, thats fine, ill play non-ladder just the same as if it is ladder. If however i just got halfway my thing and after 1-2 weeks the ladder starts, that would suck and i’d rather just wait for the ladder. If i can’t make the runewords before ladder starts, ill also see the launch as just a lame beta.

both answer can be found here :

in this sentence :

We wanted to take this opportunity to share that Ladder Only Rune Words, Unique Items, and Horadric Cube Recipes that were once restricted to Ladder rank play will now for the first time be included in non-ladder multiplayer and single player play.

aside from the fresh start , and maybe the difficulty.
There is nothing specific to ladder anymore be it in items , recipes or runesword.
everything is available in NL and singleplayer (singleplayer also has diablo clones (spawnable by seling one soj) and ubers / pandemonium event.)

Also , killing the cow king no longer makes you unable to open cow tp.

we won’t know when ladder will start till after launch and they see how that goes.