Kanais Würfel, Edelstein verschwindet

Ich wollte gerade meinen Edelstein Stufe80 (Juwel der Leichtigkeit) mithilfe von Kanais Würfel mit dem 10er Rezept auf meinen Bogen umwandeln.

Der Edelstein wurde verwendet, aber ich habe die Verzauberung nicht drauf.

Bin gerade etwas verwundert und verzweifelt.

Kann hier ein GM weiterhelfen?
Bitte um Hilfe bzw. Wiederherstellung des Stufe 80 Edelsteins

I bet the rank 80 gem was a Gem of Ease and that your bow can now be equipped at level 1…

No, I wanted to upgrade my bow using Kanai’s dice. So with 3 flawless royal gems and 1x level 80 jewel of lightness. So that I can improve my ancient bow.

As usual, I put everything in the cube and pressed transmute. The level 80 gem was gone, but the bow was not improved

Then you forgot to add the three flawless royal gems. As a result, it used the recipe to remove item level.

Jewel of Lightness sounds like an alternate translation of Gem of Ease.
Your Seasonal Yang’s now shows no level requirement.

Yes, now I see it. He is level 1>.>
What a sh*** … I can’t return that?

It cannot be undone. I never saw the point in leveling that gem above 25.
I only use it in Hardcore now.

Then there is probably nothing you can do. I only brought it up to 80 because I wanted to use it in conjunction with the flawless royal gems.

Thanks for the quick help

You can use it to augment items. You just need to be careful that you put in the three flawless royal gems.

Also, you haven’t lost anything other than time. Just level up another legendary gem and augment your item.

The only thing I use a lvl105 version for, is to stick it in a weapon socket for rediculous xp when I solo powerlevel a new character.

Completely unnecessary beyond “let’s see how this goes”, but a little fun on the side.