Kanai's cube not working

A primal ancient compass rose ring dropped and I tried to augment using the Kanai"s cube. It said failed. I have augment all my stuff they all work, but it failed on the ring. Now I cannot augment any item at all. What is the problem and how do I fix it?

• What is the specific error message that you are getting when you try to augment?
  • What is the level of the gem are you using to augment? It looks like the rest of your augments are between level 100 and 110.
  • What is the name of the legendary gem are you using (i.e. Whisper of Atonement, Gem of Ease, etc.)?
  • What type (quantity, color, and flavor) of regular gem are you using (example: 3 Flawless Royal Topaz)?

Try screenshotting the error message and uploading it to an image hosting site such as Imgur.com and posting the link here so we can see it. You will need to select the link in your post and click the </> button to format it so that you will be able to put the link here.

2 Likes

A common error is trying to use Diamonds. They don’t work.

Looks like they got it with a Rank 107 Legendary Gem (or Whisper of Atonement).

I looked at the ring about an hour ago and it was not augmented.

So yeah, looks like they figured it out.

Not sure why they would put Dex on it, but whatever…

All the rest of their augments were INT, so I figured they were not trying to do something crazy like using Diamonds, but after seeing the Dex, that is probably what they were doing.

They’ve got Intelligence on it now. (Rank 106 Legendary Gem).

At least we know it’s not a game bug. (hehe)

5 Likes

Thanks for all your help