Kanai's Cube Extracting Error

Kanai’s cube still says I can Extract Legendary Powers from Ring of Royal Grandeur, Yang’s Recurve, Leoric’s Crown, Matorius’ Petrified Spike, and The Fist of Az’Turrasq but I already extracted all available legendary powers. This happens whether in multiplayer, or solo, online or offline. Is there any way to get this fixed?

What do you mean by this statement?
The cube won’t say anything like this. It only say “error” or “already extracted” when transmute fails.

It’ll say that the powers are already extracted. But when I extracted all other legendary items, they don’t show up as a choice to extract Legendary Powers because those were already extracted when I get those items again. Example: if I obtain another Scarbringer it won’t show up in Extract Legendary Powers option because the power is already extracted

Check this thread to see if it helps: [Guide]: How to Extract and Equip Legendary Powers

My guess is that you’ve extracted Powers from items that cannot be equipped by your Character Class. And that is not a game bug.

I’m playing on PlayStation but Ring of Royal Grandeur and Leoric’s crown still show up as an option to extract in Kanai’s Cube with any character although I’ve already extracted those powers. And I have extracted The Fist of Az’Turrasq and have it as an equipped power but it’ll still shown up when I select Extract Legendary Powers as an item to extract. Usually when I get other items like 3 Puzzle Rings, and I extract the power from one puzzle ring, Puzzle Ring no longer shows up as an option whenever I obtain one to Extract Legendary Power because I already extracted it

Then you’re in the wrong forum. This Bug Report Forum is for reporting game bugs on a PC on the Live server. You need to move this thread to the Console Bug Report Forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread. (See image below).

1. Click the "Category" field to bring up a list of D3 Forums. (See image below).

1. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  2. Save your edit.
This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.

Is this a common issue or is there a way to fix it?

Which legendary items are you attempting to extract powers from?
Which hero class are you on at the time?
Which hero class are you attempting to assign extracted powers to?
Which powers are you attempting to assign to them?

Also, are you aware that there’s a visual indication on legendaries which show whether they can be extracted or not, and whether they have been extracted or not? Look at the little diamond next to the legendary power’s description…

Solid orange = cannot be extracted
Orange border, black inside = has not yet been extracted
Orange border, yellow inside = has already been extracted

I know about that diamonds. Ring of Royal Grandeur and Leoric’s crown still show up as an option to extract in Kanai’s Cube with any character although I’ve already extracted those powers. And I have extracted The Fist of Az’Turrasq and have it as an equipped power but it’ll still shown up when I select Extract Legendary Powers as an item to extract. Usually when I get other items like 3 Puzzle Rings, and I extract the power from one puzzle ring, Puzzle Ring no longer shows up as an option whenever I obtain one to Extract Legendary Power because I already extracted it

I’m sorry, but I’m not familiar with consoles. (Never owned one).

That’s why I asked you to move this to the proper forum. Someone there may be able to help you.

Okay, so please post a screenshot where you show the Fist in the list of powers already extracted into the cube with a Fist in your inventory showing that it thinks it can still be extracted…

To post a link to your screenshot:

1. Upload your image to a free image-hosting website, like Imgur.
  2. Paste the “Direct Link” to your image in your post.
  3. Select the link you just pasted and click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar.
  4. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

https://imgflip.com/i/413wxb

Not sure why you’d deliberately obfuscate one of the screenshots…
Oh, well. Nothing I can tell from the screenshots.
Guess we’ll have to wait to see if any console players can suggest anything.

I have the same issues since Kanai’s Cube was introduced. Some items always appear in the Extraction list, even if you have extracted them before. You’ll get an error when you try to re-extract them. Some examples are Leoric’s and RorG as you proposed.

There was no reason to black out the image.
There was a bug for a long time on console that certain items would still be found in extraction even after extracting. RRoG was one of them.