Kadala "Double Legendaries"

Is this working right for anyone?? I just gambled two full inventories in a row of chest pieces (1500 blood shards) and they were all yellow/blue. This would have been absurd in any previous season on normal odds.

Is this bugged where you now get 50% the chance of normal?

1 Like

I feel the same but i guess 2x 0 is 0.

5 Likes

ā€œChanceā€ is not ā€œguaranteeā€. You were extremely unlucky, thatā€™s all.

Not really, Iā€™ve spent that many and more with no legendaries quite a few times.

I just logged into my non-seasonal and did 1 full inventory and received 5 legendary/set chest pieces. Back to seasonal for another full inventory and got ONE.
I understand RNG as Iā€™ve played almost every season but this just seems broken.

Letā€™s not even talk about being Paragon 867 and only finding 1 petrified scream so far. At least I know they are still in the game!

Like most players, I donā€™t feel the difference.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been memeing with my friends that it doesnā€™t work when I am in their games because I seem to be getting more when Iā€™m solo.

Does feel like Iā€™m just buying full inventories of yellows

I get plenty, but its as if the game calculates what youā€™re hunting for based on your gear and spec and gives you everything else. I was trying to get IK pants on my barb and I think I got every other set legs 6-7x before I got a pair.

1 Like

You get doubles, sheā€™s just as streaky as sheā€™s ever been, though.

I always wonder where she gets all that legendaries from. She doesnā€™t even want to buy any. What is the lore behind it :thinking:

You think all yellow/blue with 1500 shards is absurd? Iā€™ve had that happen literally HUNDREDS of times

I got a double primal chest from her. Now that is a hell of a coincidence or the double primal drop also works on her?

It does work on her too. (Havenā€™t gotten primals from her yet though).

1 Like

Seems to work beautifully. Iā€™ve gotten a couple full bags of non leggos but usually itā€™s 5-10/30.

Except rings. Rings did not get the buff for some reason. A full bag usually has 2-3 leggo rings max. Not sure why Blizz skipped the rings.

You know, when a hard core hero dies, all its gear is ā€œlost forever?ā€ Well, thatā€™s not entirely trueā€¦ Kadala has a deal with some demonic unions and their dues are to pay in items but they rifle through and keep some of the best ones for themselves and as barter at the succubus brothels. The ā€˜restā€™ goes to Kadala and she and Myriam have a thing where the latter disenchants them and curses their stats, because neither wants the other to have an advantage.

1 Like

Of course thatā€™s possible. You should still get at least few legendaries / 1500 shards. For me itā€™s either few legendaries or half of items are legendary / 1400-1500 shards.

Sheā€™s finally a lot more consistent, keep her this way!