Just want to know most powerful weapon

Let him go man. Apparently trying to help in this manner considered elitism lol

2 Likes

Apparently I am missing something. I am Lvl 70 but I do not have the Immortal Kings in my list nor do I have the Gavel of Judgement in either my list or the cube. Where do I go from here??

https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/the-gavel-of-judgment-P61_Unique_Mighty_2H_001

Not sure what is up with the linked description but it will take you to the info page for the Gavel. It is a 2 handed mighty weapon, you have a 1 in 8 chance of getting it from upgrading rare 2 handed mighty weapons in the cube. It can also randomly drop anywhere.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/immortal-kings-triumph-Unique_Helm_008_x1

This is the info page for the Immortal King’s helm, you can see links to the rest of the set items in the description. These can also drop anywhere, be created from upgrading yellows in the cube (best choice for the weapon) or from spending blood shards at Kadala (best for the helm, chest, belt, pants, boots, gloves).

What I’d be doing is nephalem rifts to get greater rift keys (and mats) then greater rifts at a difficulty I won’t fail but that isn’t the easiest thing you can do. Get all your legendary gems, level the ones you are using as you go along. Spend the shards targeting the armor spots you need. Repeat. Between the drops and the shards you’ll have all the Barb sets in short order (duplicate set items can be converted to another random piece from that set in the cube).

Also read this:

Excellent guide on how to farm items from the old forum.

Ok, but where are the Immortal King Items? are they farmed also? I was told previously that it can be made at Blacksmith. Or did I miss something?

They cannot be crafted. All class-specific sets have to be farmed from monsters.

If you have more questions, check out the New Player’s Guide: [Guide] New + Returning Player's Guide (Season 20)

Thank you. Allquestions answered! :slight_smile:

You can actually upgrade rare lvl 70 items in the cube to get set items.
Or you can reroll doublets of set items to different set pieces in the cube.

Technically yes, but that is not a good use of crafting mats, especially if he is low Paragon or new to the game. Set items can easily be farmed in torment rifts.

What do you mean by “reroll doublets of set items”? Do you mean reforge legendary?

One of the Cube’s recipes allows you to convert set items. So, let’s say you have two sets of boots from the same set. You put the spare set of boots into the Cube, along with the other materials, and it will convert the boots into one of the other pieces of the same set. The conversion is random as to which other piece it gives you, but it will always be a different piece than the one you put in, i.e. if you put in boots, you’ll get one of the non-boots pieces.

1 Like

That’s a reference to cube recipe #4.
And yes, upgrading rares is expensive, but often quite helpful if you really need a specific item.

Guys, will Bracers of Destruction new enemy cap be updated automatically or I’ll have to farm for new one?

Needs to be refarmed.

If already extracted in the cube, that power gets updated, but anything you are wearing that’s not a set item needs re-farmed.

Just want to say its refreshing to read a topic where everyone trying to help answer a guys question with no insults or trolling. Kudos to barbarians for making the forums what they should be

3 Likes

Thanks!

We were all new once and needed some assistance. That’s why we do our best to keep up to date build guides and such. Really helps get your footing.

Was thinking of going back to barb ww next season which is why i have been watching barb forum and actually learned something. Been playing since launch and do lots of solo bounties and never heard of wearing broken crown when cashing in bounties . Great tip for early season start

The real payoff with Broken Crown is to put it on after killing an Act boss before opening the Diabolic chests. Just be sure to swap back to your set helm or will wonder why you are hitting like a wet noodle.

1 Like

Playing HC used to changing back and forth. Also for strength class ruby already in helmet for experience easy cube switch to broken crown for bounties collecting