Just Riffing and Dashing through the Rift

Hey, so I recently got back into Diablo at the beginning of this season and noticed that there are two trophies I should have unlocked a while ago. I tried to grab them with the seasonal update but despite finishing a Nephilem rift in under 2 minutes on torment 10, I still have neither. I m playing on PS 4 and want to know how I can get this fixed?

Are you turning it in to Orek within time?

Yep, I have the challenge completing it in two minutes already.

This is a common issue with PS players. It seems its an issue with the playstation side of things. Typically comes from losing connection or not being connected to thr PSN network at the time of completing said challenge.

The only fix that I am aware of is to back up your save data to an external save device then delete your save data on the console. After that, start fresh and work towards completing the challenge again while connected. Once you get it, delete your save data on the console and load up your previously backed up save data.

The issie is that the game only attempts to update your psn trophies one time at the moment you complete the in game challenge. The in game challenge, once completed, cannot be completed again.