Just posted: Submit Your Questions for the BlizzConline Q&As

7 Likes

They know what everyone wants mostly is a release date. Pretty sure someone asked my question already so i won’t bother lol. I need to see new content before i ask questions. Everything has been covered in my personal opinion and already changed.

Thanks for the link, I just asked my question.

1 Like

Added most of my questions. A bit annoying to add one at a time.

2 Likes

This is what I asked: Many players want to run solo, what safeguards are in place to prevent others from interfering with what solo players want to accomplish?

THX :slight_smile:
I asked about runes
Seems like they forgot them

2 Likes

They said already that was being discussed in the next show. Itemisation etc.

Link please:

This is what they said:

“Speaking of which, our next update will take place during BlizzConline, rather than in blog form. We’ve read speculation about what it could be and want to ensure you that it is something chunky indeed. Without spoiling the surprise, Iet’s just say it involves a new version of the campfire scene we showed you last BlizzCon.”

We’ll also be opening up the inbox again for some additional video, audio, or text questions on February 19, 2021 at 3 p.m. PST following the opening ceremony.

I’d suggest you all first watch the new stuff and then ask the questions to not lose time asking something that’s to be revealed before the Q&A.

1 Like

the last update was itemization

Thanks for the suggestion, however I doubt the opening ceramony will answer any of my questions (not that I expect Blizzard to pick and/or answer any of my submitted questions). That said the opening ceramony may inspire further questions for me to ask.

I think it’s pretty pointless to ask questions at this point, they gotta show more for us to see the potential issues.

Hardly. Many of the potential issues seem really clear.
Heck, even Blizzard seems to agree, considering how much they have already changed.

1 Like

Well heck I went ahead and asked a simple D4 text question. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you.
I also made my question about Diablo 2 Ressurected and trade system D4.

Oh i am glad about a new camp fire scene of course. I hope it has better picture quality. I mean great work but yeah you know what i mean. I need a new background picture afterall lol.

Yes but we didn’t see much gameplay.

point is last update was itemization and runes werent mentioned

1 Like

There was no gameplay of it either. I think everyone is looking forward to this update as it should cover more details.