Just Hit The Blue Goblin Lottery

Just ran 12 puzzle rings. In runs 2-11, we had at least 1 blue goblin, 3 of the runs we had 2 blue goblins, and 1 of the runs we hit the blue goblin trifecta and had all blue goblins.

Anyone else ever had a crazy streak like that or should I go buy some lottery tickets before my luck runs out?

4 Likes

I got a better one for ya.

Try getting a rainbow gob 4/4 times in split bounty run with the same person. 1 gob per run.

2 Likes

4 rainbows on my SC, Valor Fist Crusader.

On my gimp HC super slow Barbarian, I’ve had 4 blues, killed 1 tiny one from each, and 2 goblin hordes…killed 1 from each, the rest got away…/SMH

all I can do is laugh

What if a Primal Goblin Ring had all Blue Goblins?
What if it also had a chance at a bonus Blue Goblin?
What if the boss spawned Blue Goblins?

2 Likes

I think a Primal vault should be like the ancient vault but with special goblins instead of plain goblins throughout the vault.

2 Likes

I would be in a frenzy while my machine would be crying in agony, locking up and ultimately crashing.

@OP I’ve had some pretty good runs too. A bandit shrine, rainbow and blue gob during bounties and then two more blues in a regular vault (ring). I’ve also had two bandit shrines during bounties one floor apart.

Blue gobs this season are a mixed blessing. With the 4th cube slot and pylons in season EZ mode, blue gobs die before they spawn or drop much of anything. Cant believe this is still bugged.

I got a back 2 back menagerie goblins in bounty’s the other day just to realize I completed all pets last season.

Good story OP, go and hf!

I did get the split bounty trifecta one time, getting a rainbow goblin, bandit shrine, and a 3 blue goblin vault all in the same run. I stopped playing for a few days to bask in the glory before returning to the grind.

1 Like

Nice. Looks like my season so far may be shaping up to be an RNG drought. Only 3 Rama’s Gifts so far at p800. RNG definitely keeps me guessing. If I get a good streak though, I milk it all I can until it wanes.

I got 2 cursed shrines 20 seconds apart in Fields. was doing den of evil quest, and there was 1 in fields. did that, and walk into level 1 den of evil and 2nd one sits right by the entrance

Running bounties with clan over the weekend and hit 2 rainbow gobs (3 actually but two on different floors in same bounty) in consecutive games…plus a bandit shrine…alas still no Cosmic Wings.

Tonight got a cow rift and had

Odious
Tormentor
Blue
Blue
Tormentor
Blue
Odious

starting on level 2…I was inefficiently farming mats due to boredom with speed GRs and was certainly happy to clear the full rift…

1 Like

I LOVE that idea. It would make primal Puzzle Rings something to savor!