Delete this post please

70 is max level :laughing:

2 Likes

To quit playing, because you can’t even Master the EASIEST Set Dungeon in game?!

Dear God how LAZY can you be and your main is even Barb. :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

This must be some next level trolling

4 Likes

The WD set dungeon that has you licking mobs with your toad is a no brainer as well.

1 Like

Sure you should. The set dungeons are about completing several specific challenges or requirements to succeed. They aren’t about popping in and demolishing everything mindlessly. Several might seem that way, but that isn’t the intention. If you need to change up your gear, or change how you use your skills that’s just part of the challenge.

Now, are they a pain? Yes, but quitting over a little inconvenience is a little extreme considering it takes so little time or effort to complete.

This post reeks of entitlement and petulance; not a nice combo.

2 Likes

First off I would recommend everyone reads the patch notes or game info before you play and game so that you actually know you want to play it. As you said its the same journey as always. You could have spent 5 minutes reading and found out Ethereals don’t transfer to NS. Why come back if its not enjoyable for you?

Second blizzard never asked you to change your build. They actually allow you to complete any set dungeon which means any set can be used. Also you don’t need to complete set dungeon in the first place. The season journey is a tutorial and is not only optional but only gives cosmetics as a reword.

1 Like

Seven of the sets do not have a dungeon associated with them…

Also known as pouting.

2 Likes

So you did not even bother to read the S24 blog that was up in early July.

“Ethereals only drop in Seasonal play, and will not transfer to your non-seasonal character when the season ends.”

3 Likes

The challenge dungeons to start the season are usually harder than the set dungeons. I mastered the monk set dungeon I did in one try, which I had never done before in a season.

Vyr’s is also braindead easy too.

The Crusader Invoker set dungeon, if I remember it right, is pretty easy too. But the Seeker of the Light was even easier… whichever one you can use the pony power for victory.

I’ve never tried Wizard. My lady has and she does not like most of them, especially Firebird - do you still have to die on purpose for that?

The only real issue with set dungeons is having to tone down your power level to complete some of them without one shotting everything if you’re trying to pull off mechanic X.

I feel like they could fairly easily fix that just by making the mobs take fixed/capped amounts of damage per hit in some cases. Probably not worth the time of the one dude still working on D3 though given nobody does this content outside of the season journey.

Don’t worry with practice you will get better at it, don’t give up :slight_smile:

That is for the Season Journey. The Season Journey is in no way required to play the game, and set dungeons are in no way required to play the game. If you do not like to do set dungeons, don’t do them.

If you are after the stash tab, well, yes, you must do a set dungeon to get to the part to get to a free tab. You can only earn 4 tabs via seasons, so therefore you only need to complete 4 set dungeons in your entire life. Every class has a set dungeon that can be mastered in a few tries, meaning you will have to spend probably 30 to 60 minutes max in your entire life to get those 4 tabs. Unless you are a fruit fly and have a 24 hour life cycle, this is a very insignificant amount of time. If it is still too much of a drain on your psyche, don’t do them. All you are missing out on is 4/13 stash tabs and some crappy cosmetics.

Shocker to find out the seasonal theme doesnt carry over to non seasonal isnt it :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

He means to say: 2 min level 70.

“nuclear launch detected”

Most of time, i have some feelings about game errupted, when i read about set dungeon…

I do understand perfectly, How It so completly unecessary, and so stupid this set dungeon thing.

Ofcourse, If “GODS OF ARPG” ( DEVLOPERS TEAM) remove It, no one gona miss such unbelivable stupid req.

I did inna’s set dungeon. And It was total waste of time, these kind of content, “yea exactly”, is one of main reasons, that causes players of diablo3, say and act in the way that hive most hate…

You want and demand respect from people, but you after 9 years of diablo3, didn’t get It ya??

I watched here alto of noobs, going blood thirsty over Op, because he quit season (what an amazing season!!).

I did ALL season journey in 32 hours.
I played a little more, i got over 20 newbes itens ( ethereals) which take you to Nirvana!!

In 25 hours playing, i was making solo 117.

Now…

Is there any Hope that one day a real inteligent person could improve this season… Can you foucos less on casual players?? Can you stop playing of " devloping" and do real work??? That at least people say: " briliant"

I can spend days, writing about season…

So, You blame Op for quit season. And no one here agree that garbage (set dungeon) is the epitome of stupidity!!? Have Fun!!

1 Like

I totally understand the complaint. I rolled a DH this round and Natalya’s is one of the hardest IMO set dungeons to complete. I did eventually get it done. There are guides. It’s really just a short tangent. This season strongly encourages you to do a GR45 rift with no set items too. You’d have to change your build for that. And I’d argue that most characters get Haedrig’s sets that frankly suck for their classes, and they’d have to rebuild their character as soon as they could farm better sets. Part of the game involves changing your build and experimenting a little. I understand wanting to play the way you want, but I think good game design encourages you to experiment, try new play styles, and fully explore the game.

As for the set dungeons specifically, they’re outdated. Blizzard’s devs have admitted such. They don’t design new ones for the new sets either. Their original goal was to teach you how to play the set, which is understandable. Now, they’re just more of a nuisance than anything else. It’s fine to leave them in for completionists like me who’d try them, but I’m not a fan of putting them in the season journey. Nat’s this round reminded me of why I dislike them when failed many times because I simply killed everything too fast.

1 Like

That’s because they’d rather quit (and post about having done so) than spend under 5 minutes in a set dungeon from a season lasting lasts 3-4 months.

You do not have to do the set dungeon associated with the seasonal set. DH Marauder is easy.