Its the final countdown!

22 min!!!
wow.
I cant wait to wait 2 hours to play and then lag lol

but for real, it might actually work, if they planned it right no?
and, its closed beta, so fewer people no?

Kind of annoyed I need to wait 2.5 hours to play. Thought since I pre-ordered I’d have a key…instead of a stupid transmog for a game I no longer play…

no. its in 18 min for everyone as far as i know.
you just need to check 10am pdt compared to your time, google it.
and you’re supposed to see that its about the minutes interval i said

5 Likes

how did you do that?? i thought you can’t link

thanks! i really wanted to put this on a loop until it starts!!!

1 Like

You must be trust level 2+ to post Youtube links. Details about forum trust levels can be viewed here.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol, its so funny to see the style of the band, its like they wanna look like adult industry actresses. they do the expressions as well. really weird. oh well, I guess as long as its provocative, it sells.

Hello,
could you tell me how to access the beta? I pre-ordered the game but can’t find any information
thank you!!!

See this thread.

Download Battle.net launcher and instal Diablo 2 R Beta. (Down left u have to select the game version Beta)

1 Like

no problem.
first make sure you favourite diablo 2 resurrected in the battle net. (its in the all games section)
second you need to download the client.
then you can play, in about 9 min, if you downloaded the client.

Launch Battle.net program, navigate to Diablo 2 Resurrected, navigate to Game Version, click the drop down box, and select Beta.

Thank you guys!!! i find it!!

2 Likes

sitting here with minutes to go, waiting for the greyed out blue button to turn bright blue

2 Likes

5 more minutes for me!

2 Likes

I’m stuck at work. :frowning: I’ll be playing later this afternoon. Happy testing!

waiting for the button to turn on so i can play while listening to this masterpiece thx @TheDarkJedi

2 Likes

AHRRHH!!! 2 MINS

:rofl:

hops up and down
gimmegimmegimme

I cannot press the button! 7pm

2 Likes