Its 820, are we doing this?

My mind is telling me no…
But my BODY! my BODY’S telling me yeaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Monk was always my first love! =) This game has become really fun. cheers!

1 Like

Rofl caught em! :rofl:

1 Like

I always play the same class every season. Not really because I want to, but because I really, really, really dislike Set Dungeons and imo DH has the easiest one (for me personally) and that one is still super annoying.

imo Set Dungeons shouldn’t be a requirement to finish the Season Journey.

But thanks for still working on the game.

2 Likes

FYI the Invoker set dungeon is super easy just like marauder set dungeon is super easy.

Hmm, speaking about new sets, will there be a set dungeon for them?

1 Like

I think I read in one of the topics here not at this time.

If set dungeons would no longer be a requirement for the season journey, the new sets would not need set dungeons.

Just sign into Asia or Europe…you can start early.

Asia starts in roughly 2 hours.

It was mentioned multiple times before, that if they introduce set dungeons for the new sets, they will do it when all the sets will be ready and “finetuned” not before that.

Why would they start it so late in the day? Most normal people are in bed by 10… whats that leave 2 hrs for est players? They should launch it at like 6 am on the day they stake as launch… And if theres problems some poor dev has to be up half the night trying to fix it?

Also they return from their jobs by 7-8pm after a long commute to home.

Ya the whole 5pm is pretty dumb. Yes its when people are just getting out of work. But it also cuts out more then half the day of gaming time. Nor do any of the other blizzard games take this long. The rest all start in the morning time. This feels more aimed to please the few and ahould be changed.

1 Like

In a 3 month season. Will humanity still survive? Is the world coming to an end. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Your right what was I thinking. I mean wanting to get the most out of a season. Thanks man. Cause you know god forbid people try an take the day off to enjoy the launch and spend half of it waiting. An then only get to enjoy a couple hours before they go to sleep.

My MLG Halo Call of Duty Dorito’s pack is ready

I agree. /s we should start the new season at 5am PST on a saturday so we have the whole day to play on the east coast. /s
I as well hate set dungeons, but the barb one where you have to kill the guardians while your “whatever” buff is active is super easy. It’s because of that set that i might have a chance to get the 2nd pet this season. I usually only play a Sunwuko Monk

Immortal Kings Dungeon is easy. Just equip Bull Kathos’s Oath. Activate Ancients and Wrath and start whirling. All you have to remember to do is keep up Wrath.

If they start at 6 a.m. your time people on west coast are still asleep at 3 a.m. Is that fair to them that you get a 3 hour head start? No. I wish people would stop the complaining because the start time isn’t tailored to THEM. Tomorrow morning, when west coast is still asleep, use that time to catch up.

1 Like

Please don’t forget DH. We are becoming redundant in all group plays. Impale for group pushing in particular can be easily buffed