Items only dropping from rift guardians? - PS4

Hello, I’ve just started encountering what seems like a strange bug. My son and I were doing greater rifts together and we decided to do an empowered rift. After we did the empowered rift, items stopped dropping. Period. I’ve run about 10 greater rifts since this started, and not a single item has dropped, no deaths breath, no items, the only mob that seems to drop anything at all is the greater rift guardians. I’ve tried to just go farm and the same issue persists. Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem with no item drops at all?? It’s really frustrating as we’ve invested a bit of time into our season 20 toons, his character is still able to get drops, mine is the only one getting nothing, even while playing solo.

I’ve never seen this, after 4 years and thousands and upon thousands of GRs. If you’re on the PS4, please set it up so that you can record a GR result and upload to YouTube so that we can see it.

That’s actually exactly how greater rifts work. They only drop items after killing the guardian

2 Likes