Items disappearing/Items appearing

Hi there everyone um so I am currently very confused because it seems like many of my items have suddenly disappeared while other items have been added to my inventory and wonder if anyone else have had this problem I’m playing on the European server also if this is an update/patch bug of some kind?

Could be a few reasons.

1. Accidently logged into the wrong region?
  2. Logged into the wrong mode? (As in: SC/HC or Season/Non-season)
  3. Logged in with a different BNet account?
  4. Possible roll back due to server errors. (least likely, but not impossible)

Point 4 is highly unlikely, but this happened to me personally a few weeks ago. Maybe 3 or 4 times in the space of about 2 hours. But I haven’t seen it happen since.

Hopefully you just logged into the wrong place, as with the roll back… There is no going back.

Could it be the season ending, so your nonseasonal is there?

For EU, Season 18 ended at 17:00 CET on Sunday 10th November.

That means any items that were in your seasonal Stash have been sent to your in-game email, collectable on your non-seasonal heroes by clicking on the little green envelope at the bottom left of screen.

This article explains everything that happens at the end of a season (although it’s for the end of S14, that’s the last time they posted one)…
Season 14 Ending Soon

I actually only play on one region and I use auto login so that can’t be it
and I only play in normal mode never in HC so it can’t be that either.
I only own one BattleNet account so that is overruled.
But since something similar has happen to you then that might be the case
for me as well I might not be able to anything about but at least it puts my
mind at ease knowing that I haven’t gone insane.
Thanks for the answer.

Edit: Also to the people that might be wondering the item that disappeared was an item that I have had for quite some time so it was a non-seasonal item and the item that I got from nowhere was a belt and I got it from this season (season 18).

Then, please explan why you have 3 heroes in US and 7 heroes in EU?

Sorry let me explain; the reason to why that NA account even exists was because a friend wanted to play with me on there because she didn’t want play on the EU server because of the ping issues HOWEVER this was back in 2017 (If I remember correctly) but in the end that didn’t end up going anywhere even though I have played on that server to prepare myself to play with her, which meant getting power leveled and getting a few items so that I could keep up with her and that is all.
I never actually played for any longer periods of time hence why I said what I did.

P.S. Also if you wonder why I log in there is because I don’t know if Blizzard deletes characters or deletes the account from the servers if they aren’t used and I wouldn’t want that.

Edit: Also I want to add that the ring that disappeared from my inventory was for a WD, a class that I have never created on the NA server.

Hi guys need help I am not able to extract Ambos Pride even if I have all the materials under and using barbarian

If it’s an Ambo’s Pride from before 2.6.7 was implemented it doesn’t have a legendary power to extract. It needs to be a post 2.6.7 Ambo’s, with a legendary affix, in order to extract.

1 Like