Item disappeared

Was going to play my petrified scream this morning. Clicked on the icon, (I had 23 of them This is Diablo 3.) They just disappeared. Help if possible, on may be they went somewhere.

Did they end up back in your Stash on a different page?

No, and I also check into all the character I am playing. They are just gone. I just got one while I was playing, I tried to to salvage it, It cannot be salvage. I also go around all the seller to see if I sold it by mistake. No!!!. I never sell my item only salvage. Sure would like to get them back

Hi,

If it’s not in your stash or your inventory (or the inventory of one of your other heroes), then it is lost. There is no item restoration in Diablo III except for what’s listed in Diablo III Restorations - Blizzard Support .

if you don’t mind searching for it in your stash one last time, you can use the stash filter and check your tabs… one at a time:

Petrified Screams aren’t that rare… keep doing some Greater Rifts and another one will eventually drop.

Good luck with this.

3 Likes

You think support will figure this out for me?
I did what you suggested, they are not anywhere, except the last 2 drops few hours back.
Thanks
just so weir to, loose them

1 Like

I doubt it… there is no logs of what happens in-game. The best they would be able to do is confirm that you don’t have it anymore.

I can only make suggestions as to what might have happened to it…

Perhaps you dropped it on the ground ?? unlike other legendary item, Petrified Screams don’t have a beam of light shooting out of them… so they’re not very visible or noticeable.

You say you didn’t sell it… are you 100% sure? If so, there goes that idea…

They stack… like normal gems. Are you sure you’re counting them correctly ?

Perhaps you already used it in the cube to open the portal… and you don’t remember it.

Those are some of the things I thought about after reading your post, above.

It’s hard to say more without more data… and there is no data.

Good luck in your games !

3 Likes

Thanks for everything. I am 1000 % sure I didn’t sell them. I threw a scream on the ground, it is easy to spot. Petrify scream is lite up in gold lettering. can’t miss it. I guess it is one of those believe or not thingy. Thanks again

For future reference: The Vendors’ Buyback Tab is global. That is to say: Whatever you sell at a Vendor can be bought back from ANY Vendor, in any Act, in the game.

If I remember correctly, if you Leave Game, the Vendors’ Buyback Tab is cleared. So, if you need to buy something back that you’ve sold, make sure you check a Vendor before you Leave Game or Quit Diablo III.

2 Likes