Item disappeared from stash

One of my items disappeared from my stash. I was moving them around to sort them. When I moved one of the items I clicked between two slots but when they exchanged location only one of the two moved and the other disappeared. It was a set of primal ancient inna’s sandals

I completed Cow secret level in normal and I had an Assault amulet that disappeared from my stash. Can someone look into this.

Hi,

This forum is for reporting bugs on Diablo III.

Diablo II: Resurrected has its own set of forums here: Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums .
Please use those forums for D2R issues.

That being said, there is no item restoration in D2R.

Good luck in your games !

2 Likes

I played a bit in season 25. I had acquired several of the legendary gems that go into weapons and helmets. After the new season started and my character was transferred to softcore all the gems I had saved are now gone. Not sure if this is a bug or not. Regardless of it being a bug or not its crap that my farmed items are not transferred to my softcore" trash league" character now losing several % of my damage and survivability.

Not a bug. The Soul Shards (and Hellforge Embers) were for Season 25 only and they were destroyed when Season 25 ended. See this blog : https://us.diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/blog/23746130/season-25-|-the-lords-of-hell-|-has-ended-12-10-2021#Seasons

Lastly, Soul Shards and Hellforge Embers only drop in Seasonal play, and will not transfer to your non-seasonal character when the season ends.

Best of luck in your games.

2 Likes