Item destroyed by mistake

hello tonight while playing games i accidentally destroyed my primal item (primal chantodo’s will). i am very sorry right now because i didnt do it on purpose i lost my stuff because of the mouse bug. can you help me please

It’s always sad when you accidentally destroy an item you didn’t want to destroy. That said, there is nothing that can be done and the item is lost. The only rare exception where items can be restored are in cases of accounts being hacked. In those cases, the entire account is rolled back a couple days and there are restrictions to this process too.

Yes I get this. I think everyone makes the mistake of getting into a rhythm and accidentally destroying something they only see too late…
I destroyed a primal pig sticker not ten minutes ago after doing rifts in a row and getting into the rhythm of salvaging forgotten souls - click / enter.
It does not matter who anyone is, you still kick yourself for not slowing down and smelling the roses…

The idea of ‘a quick rift is a good rift’ is all well and good, so many people empty the takings from that rift quickly too. It’s one of those times, we all have to look more closely. S*** happens.

I believe there is…

Diablo III Restorations

Information on restorations for Diablo III.

No actually, it says destroyed items but there is nothing on restoration there for destroyed items, only for sold items and that is only relevant until you close the session.

1 Like

No big deal because it was nice of you to try and help the TA. :slight_smile: