Item bug primal yangs recurve

i received a primal yangs recurve a while back that has no increased multishot % it just has multishot attacks 50% faster. imgur/a/Z7N8gng

Not a bug. You have an old LEGACY version of the weapon which did not have multishot damage on it. You must find a new recurve to have it with both.
When the legendary was changed, it was not retroactive (pretty much no legendary bonus has been retroactive)

6 Likes

but when i got it i already had multiple yangs with the multishot damage amplifier (think it dropped in 2019 not 100% sure)

Did you get it via reforging an older Yang’s without the multishot damage modifier?

If you reforge a legacy Yang’s without the multishot damage modifier, you’ll get a Yang’s without the multishot damage. Even if you do the reforge after the multishot damage was added to new Yang’s, a legacy Yang’s still reforges to a legacy Yang’s. It doesn’t gain the multishot damage on reforge.

1 Like

no i got from my 1st primal drop(the guaranteed primal drop 1st time you clear a t70(?) grift) in the season where you had the royal ring of grandeur buff.

I believe that was before the rework of yangs so yes it is a legacy item. As stated, you are gonna to have to farm a new current one if you want a yangs with the damage. But this is not a bug.

2 Likes

cant be i checked when yangs got the multishot % added that was on 24th of October 2017, my 1st ever tier 70 greater rift is on the 16th of december 2018. 17th of december 2018 for my seasonal 1st t70

There’s no reason to continue arguing about this. You’ve already done all you can do here by reporting it as a bug.

No one is going to modify the one you have. We (players) cannot and Blizzard will not change it for you.

Continuing this discussion is pointless. Just do what others have suggested: Farm a new Yang’s Recurve and please quit bumping this thread.

Thank you.

1 Like